Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Try This After Workout Shake Bros!!!!!!!!!!!

TAURUS1977

GUYS I WAS READING IN SOME OF MY PAST ISSUES OF MUSCLE MAG AND I CAME ACROSS A GOOD AFTER WORKOUT SHAKE. I HAVE TRIED THIS SHAKE MYSELF AND IT TASTE'S GREAT.

1 BANANA

1 PACKET NO SUGAR ADDED CARNATION INSTANT VANILLA.

1 TABLESPOON PEANUT BUTTER

1 CUP OF MILK

PUT THEM ALL IN YOUR BLENDER AND MIX THEM UP. THIS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR SOME OF YOU GUY'S WHO TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM CARB'S. BUT IT IS A GREAT SHAKE SO TRY IT OUT.

TAURUS1977 said:
GUYS I WAS READING IN SOME OF MY PAST ISSUES OF MUSCLE MAG AND I CAME ACROSS A GOOD AFTER WORKOUT SHAKE. I HAVE TRIED THIS SHAKE MYSELF AND IT TASTE'S GREAT.

1 BANANA

1 PACKET NO SUGAR ADDED CARNATION INSTANT VANILLA.

1 TABLESPOON PEANUT BUTTER

1 CUP OF MILK

PUT THEM ALL IN YOUR BLENDER AND MIX THEM UP. THIS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR SOME OF YOU GUY'S WHO TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM CARB'S. BUT IT IS A GREAT SHAKE SO TRY IT OUT.

yeah and wheres the protein in this shake all i see here is carb city.

forget that. sounds good but no protein.

You want good? And protein?

Ultimate Nutrition Extreme Vanilla
1/2 can of sunkist orange soda and 6 ounces of water. shake like hell and you have yourself an orange creamsickle pop, only its not frozen. I just came across it this week when i was making protein drink concoctionsand its all I'll drink now.

the sunkist adds no fat and only 25g of carbs.

If you double this (what I do) you have a very thin 24 ounces of liquid that results in 50g protien.

try it out and tell me what you think.

##spiderbaby##

Last edited:
whats the thing with you americans and peanut butter? its like a sick obsession, i've maybe eaten it five times in my entire life. it tasted like it had lots of fat, which i believe it has. it tasted ok, but it wasnt THAT good.

america: peanutbutter
norway: goat cheese <--- yummy!

and the post workout shake, just add vanilla flavoured whey and it should be ok.

Damn americans and their peanut butter,....its high in protein and has healthy fats in it. I throw 2 bananas some frozen strawberrys, est 60 grams of different proteins powder some milk an egg beater some ice and vwahla

The protein is in the peanut butter......

But a better protein drink... modification of your T

a heaping of homemade peanut butter ( less saturated fats)
scoop Your favorite protein powder
a banana
10ozs 0f milk

goat cheese....ich.... that's what makes this world a beautiful place ...diversity

Peace
bass

Top Bottom