Age:
28
Current Weight:
80kg
Height:
178cm
Training Experience:
I’ve been hitting the gym since I was in grade 10. It was a class we had to do! I enjoyed it and haven’t really stopped since
Cycle Stack:
Daily:
Astragalus Extract
K2 + D3
CoQ10
Zinc Picolinate
Magnesium Glycinate
Citrus Bergamot
Milk Thistle
Beetroot Extract
Vitamin D drops
NAC
Tudca
Aas/peptides
Test E 100mg weekly
Mot C 1mg 4x per week
Reta 2.5mg per week
I’ll be updating this log 3x per week and working along side @Infinity Labs
He’s a great vendor which many of my personal friends have used!
My current macros are:
180g protein
70g fat
320g carbs
My goal is to really lose fat and gain energy. I’m hoping that mots-c will be an awesome addition for me.
28
Current Weight:
80kg
Height:
178cm
Training Experience:
I’ve been hitting the gym since I was in grade 10. It was a class we had to do! I enjoyed it and haven’t really stopped since
Cycle Stack:
Daily:
Astragalus Extract
K2 + D3
CoQ10
Zinc Picolinate
Magnesium Glycinate
Citrus Bergamot
Milk Thistle
Beetroot Extract
Vitamin D drops
NAC
Tudca
Aas/peptides
Test E 100mg weekly
Mot C 1mg 4x per week
Reta 2.5mg per week
I’ll be updating this log 3x per week and working along side @Infinity Labs
He’s a great vendor which many of my personal friends have used!
My current macros are:
180g protein
70g fat
320g carbs
My goal is to really lose fat and gain energy. I’m hoping that mots-c will be an awesome addition for me.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














