Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Cyp and Var

raider187

I just got on TRT of tes cyp at 200mg wk. I have done a var only cycle in the past and liked it. Would 50mg of var for 4 wks help with lean gains even with a hard cardio mma type routine or is it just a waste?

I need to put on lean muscle and have a blood test in 5wks to check T levels and I dont want to sku the test results, would adding var that?

Thanks!

Yes, adding var will likely affect your test results. If your on TRT and doing a dr ordered test in 5 weeks, then let them do their job and get you on a proper trt dose, once there, then fuck around with other stuff but I wouldnt do it while your trying to get a baseline dose.

I just got on TRT of tes cyp at 200mg wk. I have done a var only cycle in the past and liked it. Would 50mg of var for 4 wks help with lean gains even with a hard cardio mma type routine or is it just a waste?

I need to put on lean muscle and have a blood test in 5wks to check T levels and I dont want to sku the test results, would adding var that?

Thanks!

4 weeks with ANAVAR is too short. Minimum would be 8 weeks and I feel it works best 10-12+ wks.

4 weeks with ANAVAR is too short. Minimum would be 8 weeks and I feel it works best 10-12+ wks.

Really 10-12 weeks, ok... Thanks for the info guys, I will take the advice and wait. I'm just about finished with my first week, I give myself the second shot Tuesday. I'm really motivated have a great CKD diet in play and looking forward to to seeing what this will do for me.

I'm still in my 30s so I don't think I'm going to stay on for too long. I just want to make myself right with Doctor support and perhaps go rogue after that, lol.

So this might be a bit off topic but any other supplements? I was thinking the typical bcaa, creatine, and maybe need2slin, but I really want my blood straight on my next test.

One more question... They told me it would be a good idea to donate blood beacuse of red blood cell build up, should I do that at all?

Thanks Again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom