Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and hitting a vein

Oxbow

Hello,
23 yo on TRT

I've read some terrible stories about people injecting test in a vein (even when they check, sometimes the needle moves just a little bit)
You can risk heart attack.

Seriously how can I prevent it ? Check and then injecting without moving to be sure it is in the muscle ?

I mean what is the risk for injecting IN a vein ? Even if you check and aspirate I've heard this is possible to inject in a vein. Then your heart goes for a race your lungs are burning and you call 911.

If there is no way to avoid it I will consider using a test gel.

Actually I made one deca cycle, have not recovered 1 year after :/
Lh/Fsh was high and test under normal range : hypogonadism ?
Now I've started a second deca cycle and doc planned to put me on trt after.

BUT if you check on other forums/boards a lot of people have injected test in a vein by mistake with dramatic consequences.

What is the problem with TRT when you are young ? I could run sarms all my life, make a aas cycle every 3 years. No suppressions problems. The only problem is fertility thats why I've put my semen in a bank.
Is there any other bad side with TRT ?

My only fear is this problem with injecting in a vein :/

well you shouldn't of run deca for a first cycle first off.. second off I don't see why you wouldn't just cycle on and off properly and wait for TRT later in life.

I think its wrong because you are only 23 and you will have to inject yourself forever and you don't need it.

Yes but recovery was SO hard ! PCT was 2500iu HCG x4 + clomid and nolva + hcgenerate + test stack17 and aspartic acid.
Didnt work !

If I wait 2 years to recover maybe I wont and if I do I will lose all my muscles and wont be able to cycle again.

All the pros IFBB and serious lifters are on TRT and make blasting and cruising.

You might get a tiny drop into your bloodstream but I have never heard of someone injecting into a vein. Don't worry about it

Hello,
23 yo on TRT

I've read some terrible stories about people injecting test in a vein (even when they check, sometimes the needle moves just a little bit)
You can risk heart attack.

Seriously how can I prevent it ? Check and then injecting without moving to be sure it is in the muscle ?

If you inject deep IM in hte correct places you should have no problems.
23 yrs old is VERY young to be on TRT.

Top Bottom