Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triceps tendon pain

godzilla+

Hello,

Don't know is I am posting this in the right place, but as lately I am having some pain at the insertion of my triceps tendon in the elbow ( I am training for a bench press meet, and have concentrated lately to improve my triceps strength by doing overhead extensions and weighted dips). I think the condition is called tendonitis. Anyone can give me some advice here? What to take ( antiinflamatory meds? IR light, warm wraps? ). Pausing training would not be much of an option but I can adjust the exercises that I make, I am having somehow the feeling that the overhead extensions are to blame for this. Also anyone here tried the TBH and BPC-157 Peptides for ligament and tendon issues? Some praise them as wonders. Any suggestions, ideas, etc are welcome, and sorry for the wall of text!
BR
G

I use a compression sleeve, but on heavy lifts it does not help much. If I were getting ready to compete I would put some heat on it and then hang out behind walmart in a questionable are in town late at night in the hopes of finding some grimey dude to sell me some pain killers... I need to be a lot bigger than he is though, shouldnt be a problem.

Really the only thing I know to do is stop doing what hurts. I have it in both elbows and mine comes to life with bent over rows... used to do 365 and now I cant go over 225 most days. Rest and let it heal... Just what I would be doing but I cant stop wont stop!

Anyone here any experience with ozone therapy? It is generally considered bogus, but i heard some anecdotal evidence that it actually works? What about IR light?

Top Bottom