Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricep Question

ESQ

I DO MY BI/TRI WORKOUT ON WEDNESDAY, MY QUESTION IS WITH MY CHEST STILL SORE AS HELL FROM MONDAYS WORKOUT DOES IT EFFECT THE RECOVERY OF MY CHEST WHEN I DO CLOSE GRIP BENCH ON WEDS. FOR TRI'S. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT.

it would effect your chest...but it would have a posotive effect.....it will work your chest a little but it will help push some of the acid out of your chest, just make sure you don't do alot of them, that would over work your chest, just do about 3 sets and then work your tri's another way....that should work.

I agree with bigmag. Only thing I'd add is to keep the weight one the close-grip bench fairly light as well.

it would effect your chest...but it would have a posotive effect.....it will work your chest a little but it will help push some of the acid out of your chest, just make sure you don't do alot of them, that would over work your chest, just do about 3 sets and then work your tri's another way....that should work.

I 3rd that :)

I think you should be ok. When I do close grip with good form I don't even feel it on my chest, I only feel my triceps. I think hand position would affect it. My hands are about 3 inches apart when I do it, but I see other people with their hands about a foot apart on the bar, which I think would bring their pecs into it.

just don't go with closegrip every workout.change it up a bit ,other than that you'll be fine.
1nightmareskullgif.gif
:eyes: :spin: :beer:

Top Bottom