Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricep looks distorted on both arms Help

lip3

Please help I am at my wits end. I have been lifting since mid-August to tone my arms. I work out at home using 10lb weights and do an arm circuit of front and lateral lifts, uoverhead presses, bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, rows, shoulder shrugs, arm circles, push-ups and triangle push-ups, tricep dips, etc. I do 3 rounds of ten and then with smaller 5lb weights I do 3 rounds of 20 typically. I also do cardio 6 days a week for 30 to 40 min which is HITT and interval based. I had my body fat measured and I am at the low end of ideal for. 29 year old woman who is 5'7 am at around 12%. I wear a size 0 to 2 an weigh under 120 lbs.

My problem is that every time I try to start an arm routine my triceps start to develop a weird muscle formation.

I am developing a weird tricep bulge. It looks distorted and fatty and I am not sure why and how this is happening. It has happened before when I have tried to do arm exercises so I always end up stopping them. I have been doing arm weights since mid August and it hasn't formed or toned up or gotten smaller yet so I am not sure what to do. Attached are photos for reference. It develops everytime I do any sort of arm routine even when I am at my thinnest. I think there is muscle underneath but it seems to be making my arm look bloated. And it doesnt go away after rest days. It seems to be developing that way as a result of lifting. If i just stcik with cardio it.goes away after a few weeks amd my.arms look stick thin again. I cN feel muscles developing with my arms in general as I lift but the tricep back arm area alwayse develops weird like this. My diet doesn't seem to affect it either whether I do high protein or vegan etc. I have tried to stick it out to see if it goes away but it hasn't after 3 months and hasn't developed into a more chiseled smaller look.

Can someone explain what I am doing wrong and why this is happening? It is not the toned look I want and looks horrible from side angles.

Also please not I went from being 134 lbs and consciously dieting and exercising to 120lbs sometimes less and I am health conscious trying to watch my calorie intake and exercising a lot. I also had my body fat measure both electronically and with a body fat pincher by professionals. So I don't know how it could still be a result of being skinny fat.

That is your triceps, its a "muscle"

The reason it looks disproportionate is because you have very little deltoid development, especially your posterior deltoid, and no biceps development.
it will look great when you have more balanced development, so work on rowing and other kinds of shoulder and biceps work.

Top Bottom