Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tri methylated pro hormone

semper03

just wanting to gather some info on this PH stack and the doses. how's It look as far as liver strain, gains ect... I've heard the doses are not high enough and that they are good as they are. some said that running these three methylated PH was not a good idea, others say different as long as you run good supps along side it.

what are your thoughts?

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B12 24mcg
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg*

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17d-ol 15mg*

13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg*

2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 15mg*

Tribulus Terrestris 300mg
Long Jack 150mg

Seems intense. 2 caps ED would be 30 mg superdrol, 30mg epi, 30 mg LMG. LMG would be a bit underdosed but the other two seem pretty spot on. That's a lot of liver stress :/ cant believe someone made that frankenstein shit lol. Gains would be fast and really dry. Your bp will be going crazy and you'll probably be lethargic as hell. Id double dose n2guard and post cycle the whole run

just wanting to gather some info on this PH stack and the doses. how's It look as far as liver strain, gains ect... I've heard the doses are not high enough and that they are good as they are. some said that running these three methylated PH was not a good idea, others say different as long as you run good supps along side it.

what are your thoughts?

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B12 24mcg
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg*

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17d-ol 15mg*

13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg*

2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 15mg*

Tribulus Terrestris 300mg
Long Jack 150mg

Thats an interesting product to say the least.
Let us know how it works for you.

Personally I wouldn't take epi and superdrol together serious liver stress joint pain..definitely double up on n2 guard and drink tons of water..

Sent from my PantechP9070 using EliteFitness

Yea it seems pretty insane and I'm a bit nervous to say the least lol I'm used to test/tren cycles and the most I've ever ran was beastdrol kicker, test/tren combo finishing with var.

I was planning on a SARMS run from unique but as they are back ordered I'll save it till later when my osta shows up.

I'm gonna be running this at
2 caps Ed
formeron (black lion research)
hq10
liver cleanse
N2guard
animal cuts/nitro/pak

I'm definitely gonna take notes on this run and post them up with pics before/after.

Please do. If you survive id love to get my hands on some :). Would be cool to see a liver panel during and after too

Haha yea I'm gonna run a liver panel and bloods to see how it effects my body. I seen one guys post that's ran this same thing and his update pics were pretty impressive.

Is this similar to the madman shit from Gorilla?

Don't think I have ever heard of this stuff. Looks awesome for dry strength

Top Bottom