Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenavol-V question? help

Guitarhead

i have previously run sus 500 ph before...and didnt really get any sides. just face bloat...and a couple of flair ups of gyno, which suprisingly went away with novedex xt OTC. hmmm but anyways

before i run real gear, i want to do another pro hormone, without BLOAT,,

so im thinking about trenavol-V but i cant find any info on it....so heard any reviews? i didnt think gyno was possible with tren can i expect gyno with this? will an otc AI suffice? also HOW HARD IS IT ON THE HAIR LINE... I DO NOT WANNA MESS WITH THE HAIR..ha

so

heres the ingriedents
Serving Size 1 capsule(s)Servings Per Container 90 Amount Per ServingEstra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione30mg

also my stats-
21, 12% bf..., 190lbs, 5'9'', bench 315, diet 2,500 cal, train 5 days week

thanks for all the help

Yes bro. You can get gyno from this. If sus500 gave you gyno then likely so will this.

so since this is an otc ph, will an otc AI be ok? i ran out of the real nolva and cant get it for sometime.....also what about tren on the hair line?

No. An AI will not help and nolva will make things worse. Tren is a progestrin. It does not aromatize. It causes gyno by an increase in prolactin. I would not run any 4,9 estra phs knowing you are prone to prolactin gyno. Epi or SD would be your best bet.

Check out Beastdrol and Epi-Strong before they are sold out for good.

Needtobuildmuscle.com: Supplements, articles, ....

PM needtogetaas for a discount.

ooooo....ok thanks for the info...i just want some dry gains...i cannot deal with bloat cause i already have such a round face, when my face bloats i look like a ballon head

Try epi. Very dry cycle and my personal favorite compound.

30-45mg ed for five weeks is a killer cycle. Use nolvadex and forged pct for pct. If you have any more questions or need any help feel free to PM me :)

well ive been researchin and read the vitamin b-6 can lower the prolactin gyno, and prevent it...works just like bromo if not better , and no sides...hmmm, and also the prolactin kills your libido also, so it helps with that...

so the only other thing is ,,, do you think this will be hard on my hair??

Top Bottom