Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren no test?

I have seen guys do this with hcg and love it you will b amazed most people love cycles with no test cause they are great but pointless u need test at least hcg still then ur taking a risk of getting ur natty test back as fast as you can i would take hcg and try this out i have seen 3 guys take deca only cycles and wow they love it but then comes the deca dick and so on so they never do it again

deca dick can happen in guys who stack deca with test as well.

many reasons for deca dick, we don't know what causes it 100%... we had another thread that discussed it.. i believe its a combination of things. best thing you can do to prevent deca dick isn't to stack test with it, but its to not run deca at all :) .. go with NPP instead. deca is a very stubborn ester, hence why its called 'deca' as in decaonate. NPP is also a nandro but it has a short ester.. in fast and out fast.. it doesn't linger around

and then there are some guys who run deca all the time who never have a problem.. we are all different. if in doubt though its not a compound to mess with... I have run deca twice myself. it is a tremendous AAS however i won't run it again because I felt like it spiked my appetite way too much and it was a bitch to recover from.

Top Bottom