Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren no test?

Test should always be the base in any cycle . Keep your test low .. Without test your gonna kill your sex drive !!

There was a log not to long ago where the guy ran tren and winny. Had great success. Kept his prolactin under control and had no issues regarding sexual function.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

That's just one person though !! Everybody reacts different !! I would just run the test low!! With me , I like to keep my test higher then my tren.. I feel better , that's just me though !!

I think for the majority, having a test base would be wise. There are things you can do to combat sides that you may get from not running test, but I think it would be easier to just incorporate a low dose of it.

I've ran it both with and without a test base. Obviously with a base it's going to be better but as a standalone it worked pretty damn good. Sex drive never took a dive, it was sky high. Ran bloods after and was all good.

I have been one of the EF proponents of not running test with tren.. i haven't used any test in my cycles in over 2 years which have almost exclusively been tren/hex. many guys have followed my advice on this and i haven't had a single person say they didn't gain or they had a reduced sex drive. lets remember it is the prolactin that reduces sex drive, so if you run your caber it most certainly won't be a problem.. and in fact your sex drive will be tremendous... so TRY IT and just don't re-gurgitate the 'always have test as a base' bro science

hormones are hormones. until people learn this they will continue to not get it.

adding test into a cycle as a base is just adding more hormones. yes in theory the gains will be better but that is because you are adding more juice, but it could also be counter productive because too high a dosage also brings on more sides. with tren you most definately never have to stack anything with it but I like to stack another mild hormone and keep my tren low.. last cycle was EQ with a low dose of tren and it took me to another level.

another thing to consider is the big one that guys complain about insomnia. if you run tren without test your chances of insomnia go down because your blood pressure won't be as high from the aromatization and water weight you are getting from the test. so those of you that always bitch about how bad the sides are from tren are perfect candidates to run tren alone at 200mg a week, have your caber on hand.. be healthy going into cycle, and eat smartly on it.. and then come back and tell me you had sides.. i assure you the sides will be almost nil.. hell your blood pressure won't even go up very much doing it this way. i keep my bp normal on tren but keeping it normal stacking tren and test is gonna be a challenge

I have been one of the EF proponents of not running test with tren.. i haven't used any test in my cycles in over 2 years which have almost exclusively been tren/hex. many guys have followed my advice on this and i haven't had a single person say they didn't gain or they had a reduced sex drive. lets remember it is the prolactin that reduces sex drive, so if you run your caber it most certainly won't be a problem.. and in fact your sex drive will be tremendous... so TRY IT and just don't re-gurgitate the 'always have test as a base' bro science

hormones are hormones. until people learn this they will continue to not get it.

adding test into a cycle as a base is just adding more hormones. yes in theory the gains will be better but that is because you are adding more juice, but it could also be counter productive because too high a dosage also brings on more sides. with tren you most definately never have to stack anything with it but I like to stack another mild hormone and keep my tren low.. last cycle was EQ with a low dose of tren and it took me to another level.

another thing to consider is the big one that guys complain about insomnia. if you run tren without test your chances of insomnia go down because your blood pressure won't be as high from the aromatization and water weight you are getting from the test. so those of you that always bitch about how bad the sides are from tren are perfect candidates to run tren alone at 200mg a week, have your caber on hand.. be healthy going into cycle, and eat smartly on it.. and then come back and tell me you had sides.. i assure you the sides will be almost nil.. hell your blood pressure won't even go up very much doing it this way. i keep my bp normal on tren but keeping it normal stacking tren and test is gonna be a challenge

Good info. And, I agree.

I've also ran cycles successfully without Test. Of course Test can be of great value on cycle, but this 'Test Base' rule has been parroted to death.

Very much agree. You have me great advice for my first tren run and it was nothing but a success.

I have seen guys do this with hcg and love it you will b amazed most people love cycles with no test cause they are great but pointless u need test at least hcg still then ur taking a risk of getting ur natty test back as fast as you can i would take hcg and try this out i have seen 3 guys take deca only cycles and wow they love it but then comes the deca dick and so on so they never do it again

Top Bottom