Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E/ace together?

yasssss, now we're talking!

...just remember, its the tren. When you're pulling that dude thru his car window because you don't like his hat. Pause. Its the tren. Put the skinny dude down, he doesn't even know what he did wrong and he's scared he's very scared

...from personal experience lmao

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yasssss, now we're talking!

...just remember, its the tren. When you're pulling that dude thru his car window because you don't like his hat. Pause. Its the tren. Put the skinny dude down, he doesn't even know what he did wrong and he's scared he's very scared

...from personal experience lmao

Hahaha! It's funny you mention this because I always thought tren rage was a myth till this time at 800mg I am one snappy bastard if I'm not lifting... Almost slapped out my roomy for forgetting to take out the trash the other day... He's 155 pounds soaking wet though so i realized I may have killed him had i flicked him with my pinky finger... And this guy in the grocery store literally like barely knocked my shopping cart passing me in the isle and I gave him the tren eyes of death and he was just shittin himself apologizing hahaha... I'm usually a extremely laid back individual as well so these 2 experiences as of late made me re-evaluate that myth as total reality! Hahaha

1200mg..... I best spend literally 3/4 of my time in the gym hahaha ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Hahaha! It's funny you mention this because I always thought tren rage was a myth till this time at 800mg I am one snappy bastard if I'm not lifting... Almost slapped out my roomy for forgetting to take out the trash the other day... He's 155 pounds soaking wet though so i realized I may have killed him had i flicked him with my pinky finger... And this guy in the grocery store literally like barely knocked my shopping cart passing me in the isle and I gave him the tren eyes of death and he was just shittin himself apologizing hahaha... I'm usually a extremely laid back individual as well so these 2 experiences as of late made me re-evaluate that myth as total reality! Hahaha

1200mg..... I best spend literally 3/4 of my time in the gym hahaha ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Haha my tren rages come in waves I felt it more in the beginning at 400 I'm not to bad right now but I still get a little frustrated and start sweating here and there. We'll see how i am on ace this summer at 600 ๐Ÿ˜

Alright boys!! First jabber of the ace will be today!! You bro's fancy i drop my test down to like 5 or 600 from 800? Or just leave er be?

It's up to you man I went from 200 to 400 and still feel pretty lethargic ๐Ÿ˜‘ it might get rid of a tiny bit of bloat and save you a little money lol that's about it

I've only had roid rage once, i had broken my toe but i had just bought My Z06 Corvette a few days ago so i parked in the open parking lot where no cars were, went to buy groceries came out and this dude had parked right next to my car and was walking around looking at it, man i just lost it i felt the blood hitting my face like i was blushing , i hobbled out there i couldn't go too fast cause of my toe, and i saw him get into his car, remember he was parked close so close that he could only open the door juse enough that he could barely get in, it was an accident waiting to happen if he even lost his balance just a bit the door would have nicked my car, he was leaving as i got there i gave him the evil eye and wanted to chase him down but my wife talked me out of it, she also said my face was so red its a wonder i didn't give myself a heart attack.After that i was more aware and started keeping myself in check.

I've only had roid rage once, i had broken my toe but i had just bought My Z06 Corvette a few days ago so i parked in the open parking lot where no cars were, went to buy groceries came out and this dude had parked right next to my car and was walking around looking at it, man i just lost it i felt the blood hitting my face like i was blushing , i hobbled out there i couldn't go too fast cause of my toe, and i saw him get into his car, remember he was parked close so close that he could only open the door juse enough that he could barely get in, it was an accident waiting to happen if he even lost his balance just a bit the door would have nicked my car, he was leaving as i got there i gave him the evil eye and wanted to chase him down but my wife talked me out of it, she also said my face was so red its a wonder i didn't give myself a heart attack.After that i was more aware and started keeping myself in check.

Any personal insight on if I should lower my test dose radar?

Alright boys!! First jabber of the ace will be today!! You bro's fancy i drop my test down to like 5 or 600 from 800? Or just leave er be?

I never had any issues running that dosage thats about my limit anything up to a gram and my body doesn't seem to respond. Now if you're going to run Tren with it you can drop back to 500-600mg on the test, I grow like a weed on 300mg of tren ace.

Felt the ace kick today boys!! Had the meanest skin splitting pumps training arms I felt like I was literally growing out of my skin in the gym, I could literally not get my hoodie off because it was so tight on my muscles hshaha!!! Ohhhh boy oh boy this is gunna be a good freakkkin ride!! Cals are slowly increasing, carbs will be cycled, clocking in at 207 today and leaner than I've ever been! Lookin for a clean 12 - 15 before summer hopefully ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ praise be thy trenbolone

Top Bottom