Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren: Does a body good! Give me a bf% guesstimation here people. Pretty low though.

BF% Guess?

Votes: 6 6.2%

Votes: 22 22.7%

Votes: 27 27.8%

Votes: 17 17.5%

Votes: 13 13.4%

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
Re: Tren: Does a body good! Give me a bf% guesstimation here people. Pretty low thoug

Id say -30%
As in I would lose bodyfat standing in the same room with you as the universe tries to reestablish equilibrium.
Good going man! As shredded as a contest-ready pro!

Re: Tren: Does a body good! Give me a bf% guesstimation here people. Pretty low thoug

Im into week 2 of tren but been running EQ for awhile with test prior to this and down at 7.7% bodyfat and dropping even more... I want to stack some masteron now and see what the outcome is like, I heard when you BF is around 7% and you use masteron you going to get shreaded like a freak!

wow man. Tons of vascularity. thats insane. lookin good

lol didnt even notice that..... Good call

Wait he run tren the ph or trenboline the injectable

Wait he run tren the ph or trenboline the injectable

I know him and it was the injectable.

RADAR

nice pic...judging by avatar u badly need traps and/or back (that ones a guess however)

dogfoxy

:Pidge: :rose:

Top Bottom