Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren at the begining or end

budtrend

tren at the end or begining of my d-bol,sust cycle....any sugestions and why? i am gonna try letro this time with the d-bol and see if it helps a lil better with the bloat then normal and if so i will probbaly waite till the end of my 10 w/k cycle to start it.but if it dont i will prob drop the d-bol and start the tren at the begining.......anyone have anything negatie to say about starting the tren at the begining of a d-bol/susutanon cycle?? any feadback would be appreciated thanks

budtrend said:
trenbolone at the end or begining of my Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ,Sustanon cycle....any sugestions and why? i am gonna try Femera - letrozole - this time with the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and see if it helps a lil better with the bloat then normal and if so i will probbaly waite till the end of my 10 w/k cycle to start it.but if it dont i will prob drop the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and start the trenbolone at the begining.......anyone have anything negatie to say about starting the trenbolone at the begining of a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /susutanon cycle?? any feadback would be appreciated thanks
I am on the same cycle now and im going to run it at the end to harden up, im running the dball for the first 6 wks/ and the sus all the way at 500mg, ending with tren for the last 6, if i have enough left !

I always use it in the begining, simply because the strength gains are insane and make my whole cycle more productive.

Top Bottom