Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tren Appetite

  • Thread starter Thread starter thegoodfoods
  • Start date Start date
T

thegoodfoods

Guest
I've read that Tren increases your appetite. For those of you who have used Tren, how much of an increase in appetite would you say you got if any at all? i'd like to use it in a cutter but my appetie is already huge!
 
I’m starting week 3 of a simple test E/Fina cycle for 60 days.

My appetite is about the same, and I am cutting, interesting though I have gained about 4 lbs on this cycle to date, and I am fairly lean so if I gain two lbs per week while cutting I will be a happy camper.
 
solidspine said:
I’m starting week 3 of a simple test E/Fina cycle for 60 days.

My appetite is about the same, and I am cutting, interesting though I have gained about 4 lbs on this cycle to date, and I am fairly lean so if I gain two lbs per week while cutting I will be a happy camper.
what form of fina are you using? how much per week?
 
fina is notorious for killing your appetite.. tren, anavar and anadrol are horrible!!! I dont know where you would read that tren increases ur appetite..
 
JuicedAthletics said:
fina is notorious for killing your appetite.. tren, anavar and anadrol are horrible!!! I dont know where you would read that tren increases ur appetite..

I have noticed that since adding tren to my cycle it has offset the hunger issues EQ causes.. It's sweet.. I feel so fucking awesome right now, god, I love tren.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ya'll just don't know...

damn..

so good..

T-Matt
 
I agree. 100ed right now, and it is easy not to eat. For me, it takes discipline to get in all my meals.
 
A little off subject, but since you guys are on tren i'll ask. Does tren lubricate joints like deca? I know there both a form of nandrolone and i've used deca and my shoulders felt awsome. I want to use tren but love that lube from deca.
 
hmmm... then tren it is!!! thank goodness it won't increase my appetite
 
esanchez1277 said:
A little off subject, but since you guys are on tren i'll ask. Does tren lubricate joints like deca? I know there both a form of nandrolone and i've used deca and my shoulders felt awsome. I want to use tren but love that lube from deca.

Test E 250 E4D
Tren/Prop 100 mg ED

No, not at all. My joints are freakin killing me right now, but I love the results!

Appetite is as good if not better than normal though...
 
Top Bottom