Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and Valium

Gel2

Well I had me first shot of Tren at the weekend, I'm keeping doseages safe at 75mg EOD of the acetate.

Couldn't sleep the first night so I thought I would take 5mg of Valium and 0.5mg Melatonin to help with the second night...boy did it help.

Now after that lovely nights sleep it was time for the second shot, which I did about 2 hours ago and I don't feel the least bit different which can only be a good thing.

Does anyone else take Valium to calm them down or was it just because my body had never had tren before and was getting used to it?

Thanks!
Gel

valium is called diazepam it can be used as a sedative- hypnotic, anticonvulsant, and antianxiety.... for anxiety 2-5 mg, for sleeping i would not go over 10mg if at most b/c you are hardheaded 20mg... smoking will decrease the effects of diazepam... takes about 30-40 mins for the pill to get into your blood stream... do not take when drinking alcohol can have very bad effects

Thans for the advice. I took the Melatonin the first night and it did bugger all.
I didn't have any problems with the workout today but the Valium seems to of had a severe impact on the agitation I felt /feel with the Tren.

I know Valium sits in the systme for a while buit even so I don't feel anywhere near as wired, I will try to use it only as I need it...it seems to of reduced the night sweats and general heat problems too.

when on tren i use valium about 2 nights out of the week to sleep. On the other nights i use tylenol pm and alittle MJ. I have never had a problem with the valium i only with i could get more lol.

E

a side note! yes melatonin works but it kills your libido. i find that 3 mg is a sane amount for no longer than 2-3 days... klonipin is your best bet as its bber friendly and its easy to get off of.. any benzo will work fine though just dont abuse it

Gel2 said:
Thans for the advice. I took the Melatonin the first night and it did bugger all.
I didn't have any problems with the workout today but the Valium seems to of had a severe impact on the agitation I felt /feel with the Tren.

I know Valium sits in the systme for a while buit even so I don't feel anywhere near as wired, I will try to use it only as I need it...it seems to of reduced the night sweats and general heat problems too.
Valium does work good for sweats, even in the gym, I sweat less. But my workouts are still good. Even tho it does have a long half life, it will hit you for 24hrs and then it will slowly subside, so it's not as bad. Take it couple times per week and it'll still be in your blood.

Top Bottom