Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tren A?

38nStrong

New member
I am planing my next cycle and I want to include Tren A. I was wondering what you guys think is a safe dose for a TREN VIRGIN? I have done the reading and hear 50mg eod, 37.5 ed, 100 e3d. So what is the most common dose? Thanks all
 
i am also a tren virgin. i am thinking of going 37.5 ed or 75mg eod. 50mg ed is not a great dose for a virgin imo. ive seen people do great as low as 25mg ed
 
bruce410 said:
i am also a tren virgin. i am thinking of going 37.5 ed or 75mg eod. 50mg ed is not a great dose for a virgin imo. ive seen people do great as low as 25mg ed
That is what I had heard as well and read that a dose of 200mg a week would be good for a first time tren user. But this is why I am asking the more experianced guys out there.
 
yes. tren is the only roid i have not used yet. i am starting it tomorrow or turesday. npp is a weaker nandrolone and i did great at a 50mg eod dose of that. tren is really potent
 
bruce410 said:
yes. tren is the only roid i have not used yet. i am starting it tomorrow or turesday. npp is a weaker nandrolone and i did great at a 50mg eod dose of that. tren is really potent
I am looking forward to using it. Im thinking of running 75mg/eod for 10 weeks with test e and prop or Tbol. But Im not even half way through my test and deca cycle. Im getting ahead of myself but have to get the order in.
 
38nStrong said:
I am planing my next cycle and I want to include Tren A. I was wondering what you guys think is a safe dose for a TREN VIRGIN? I have done the reading and hear 50mg eod, 37.5 ed, 100 e3d. So what is the most common dose? Thanks all

IMO 37.5-50mg/ed is about right. I think 500mg/ew (approx 75mg/ed) is a bit of overkill for a first timer. After a couple of weeks if you feel like you can handle the jump then you might consider it. I would honestly try it at a lower dose first and see how your body reacts to it (negatively and positively).

I had "0" sides with tren. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones but that also doesn't mean I won't have any issues the next time around. Good luck bro.
 
bruce410 said:
be careful with that deca. without proviron in there you can get a limp dick
Everything is still working fine so far. Test dose is 100 above deca and Im stopping deca 2 weeks prior to test.
 
marvelous54 said:
IMO 37.5-50mg/ed is about right. I think 500mg/ew (approx 75mg/ed) is a bit of overkill for a first timer. After a couple of weeks if you feel like you can handle the jump then you might consider it. I would honestly try it at a lower dose first and see how your body reacts to it (negatively and positively).

I had "0" sides with tren. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones but that also doesn't mean I won't have any issues the next time around. Good luck bro.
Thanks man. Im a ways away from starting. But I jumped into my present cycle without any research. Im not making that mistake again. Thanks for the info....
 
good call with stopping it first. deca hits the noodle around week 8-10. be careful.

hell yea marvelous i am gonna do 37.5 ed at first and try 75mg eod to see if it fucks with me, if not i'll stick with the eod
 
bruce410 said:
good call with stopping it first. deca hits the noodle around week 8-10. be careful.

hell yea marvelous i am gonna do 37.5 ed at first and try 75mg eod to see if it fucks with me, if not i'll stick with the eod
I would be greatful if you could let us all know how your doing at that dose and if your having sides or not. Good luck to you and I will be intrested to hear how ya do on it.
 
bruce410 said:
yes. tren is the only roid i have not used yet. i am starting it tomorrow or turesday. npp is a weaker nandrolone and i did great at a 50mg eod dose of that. tren is really potent

for how long though I'm thinking about switching winny 100mg ED with tren A 75mg eod...
how man weeks you guys doing it for and should i do it at the beginning of my test and eq cycle or at the end of it?
 
shrimp44 said:
for how long though I'm thinking about switching winny 100mg ED with tren A 75mg eod...
how man weeks you guys doing it for and should i do it at the beginning of my test and eq cycle or at the end of it?
a welcome question to this thread. How long can I run Tren A at at a 200mg per week dose?
 
start at 50mg ED at test waters. adjust accordingly. pay attention to side effects as they will increase with dosage. you probably know that already though.


Some helpful tips on Tren.


1. ED is better than EO, Night and Day. Others will vouch.

2. Sleep is needed to grow. Stay natural with sleep aids. 3mg Melatonin from your Health food store. Valerian Root also helps wind down the day when you take it about an hour, hour and a half before bed. Melatonin 20min and your fine.

3. Sweating is a bitch when you sleep. Nobody wants to wake up in a wet nap you can call your pillow. I sleep with the window open and my bed right next to the window. It also helps when it's snowing outside your window too. 52_21_30's suggestion of cutting carbs out early in the day like around 4 - 5pm works wonders in slowing down your bodies thermogenesis. Add both suggestions together and you should be sleeping alot drier.

4. Aggressiveness. Well i'm from Jersey so Road Rage, Offensive Driving aka 'how to out run the police' is taught in driving schoo. So my tip is to get a friend to drive you around or make sure you have an Enya CD playing. You definately don't wanna be listening to 'Let the body's hit the floor' when the school bus stops short to drop off a kid from school and you spill you hot coffee on your lap. :evil: Save the behavior for the weights.

5. Shortness of breath sucks. I've had asthma my entire life so i'm not one to wanna induce more shortness of breath. If you guys can see if you doctor can prescribe Albuterol as an inhaler that you can use for shortness of breath. Don't try and use the inhaler for it's 'weight loss' qualities. Use a research company if you need the help.

6. People suggest keeping Test above the Tren. I haven't noticed any changes. I still gotta pull my pecker twice a day with even levels of both. Call me gifted or horny. If you guys dont have that problem i dont see why you can run them at the same levels. But to each his own.


If anymore pop into my head i'll post some more. :Chef:



DLine
 
75mg ed for 6-8wks. I always used TA and I love the strength and lbm from tren. I am actually doing tren enan right now for my first time. All i know is TA so I will see how the longer ester woks out
 
Trenabol, 75mg/1ml, 10ml vial British Dragon, Thailand 1 vial

Trenabol= Tren ACE??? how do i know this is not tren Enth?

how does this look, I'm gonna get 2 vials that should be enough for 5 1/2 weeks of tren Ace EOD
 
dline said:
start at 50mg ED at test waters. adjust accordingly. pay attention to side effects as they will increase with dosage. you probably know that already though.


Some helpful tips on Tren.


1. ED is better than EO, Night and Day. Others will vouch.

2. Sleep is needed to grow. Stay natural with sleep aids. 3mg Melatonin from your Health food store. Valerian Root also helps wind down the day when you take it about an hour, hour and a half before bed. Melatonin 20min and your fine.

3. Sweating is a bitch when you sleep. Nobody wants to wake up in a wet nap you can call your pillow. I sleep with the window open and my bed right next to the window. It also helps when it's snowing outside your window too. 52_21_30's suggestion of cutting carbs out early in the day like around 4 - 5pm works wonders in slowing down your bodies thermogenesis. Add both suggestions together and you should be sleeping alot drier.

4. Aggressiveness. Well i'm from Jersey so Road Rage, Offensive Driving aka 'how to out run the police' is taught in driving schoo. So my tip is to get a friend to drive you around or make sure you have an Enya CD playing. You definately don't wanna be listening to 'Let the body's hit the floor' when the school bus stops short to drop off a kid from school and you spill you hot coffee on your lap. :evil: Save the behavior for the weights.

5. Shortness of breath sucks. I've had asthma my entire life so i'm not one to wanna induce more shortness of breath. If you guys can see if you doctor can prescribe Albuterol as an inhaler that you can use for shortness of breath. Don't try and use the inhaler for it's 'weight loss' qualities. Use a research company if you need the help.

6. People suggest keeping Test above the Tren. I haven't noticed any changes. I still gotta pull my pecker twice a day with even levels of both. Call me gifted or horny. If you guys dont have that problem i dont see why you can run them at the same levels. But to each his own.


If anymore pop into my head i'll post some more. :Chef:



DLine
Great info! Thanks. Though all the possible side effects are a scarry thought. But I guess that comes with its killer power. I have a few months to make up my mind on dose. But I am going to order enough for 10 weeks at 225mg/week. Then Ill go with 75 every other day or 37.5 ed. Thanks for all the good info guys...
 
Its my first tren cycle im on right now and i started with 50mgs daily.Im up to 75mgs the only side i get are the night sweats and aggression.Im not to happy with the results people say it makes u super hard and all that i went up 13lbs alot stronger but not getting leaner.Im also on 100mgs prop and gh i dont want to cut the calories cause i want to get bigger so maybe more cardio which ive been slacking cause with the tren its hard.
 
38nStrong said:
Great info! Thanks. Though all the possible side effects are a scarry thought. But I guess that comes with its killer power. I have a few months to make up my mind on dose. But I am going to order enough for 10 weeks at 225mg/week. Then Ill go with 75 every other day or 37.5 ed. Thanks for all the good info guys...



Bro dont worry alot of the stuff is a psychological mind fuck. It doesn't make sense to build up any anxiety over it. It really isn't as bad as everybody makes it out to be. Think of it this way. If you fail to plan then you plan to fail. Make sense. A respectful person of AAS takes as many precautions as possible to make sure they dont get gyno, poor lipid profiles, hair loss, acne. Obviously some people are prone to certain things and others they pay no attention to. But i bet their first time they made sure they knew what they were doing before they jumped in the pool. :Chef:

Moral of the story: do your homework. Plan for the worst. Expect the Best.



DLine
 
dline said:
Bro dont worry alot of the stuff is a psychological mind fuck. It doesn't make sense to build up any anxiety over it. It really isn't as bad as everybody makes it out to be. Think of it this way. If you fail to plan then you plan to fail. Make sense. A respectful person of AAS takes as many precautions as possible to make sure they dont get gyno, poor lipid profiles, hair loss, acne. Obviously some people are prone to certain things and others they pay no attention to. But i bet their first time they made sure they knew what they were doing before they jumped in the pool. :Chef:

Moral of the story: do your homework. Plan for the worst. Expect the Best.



DLine
great advice and that is why Im going to put time into planning this cycle. I guess I should run Test and a oral with the Tren A as well. shouldnt I? Keeping in mind that it is going to be my second cycle would Test E , test P, Tren A, and some Tbol be over kill. I know more isnt better but I have read alot about having AAS from all class's to be a good cycle. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
 
Top Bottom