Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A and Sust or Test e or c?

TommyNYHC

Hey guys, I need your help..Its been years since I did a cycle and then it was Dbol and Winstrol depot. Anyway I just turned 40 and Im thinking of doing Tren a and either sustanon or test e or c. I am 5'11" 220 and decent sized but too fat around the middle. Trying to trade fat for lean mass. All types of info will help as I am always on this site and others doing research.

Diet diet diet

what is your body fat? steroids are not to be used as fat burners and i think you have a misconception on what the use is of steroids, especially tren... tren is a whole different ball game and you want to be in good condition before running it and from the sounds of it, you are not...

have you looked into sarms? they could get you better prepared for this type of cycle...

do some reading on my articles...

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

Thx guys, but actually I eat less than 2000 healthy calories a day. Ride my bike 45 mins and lift 6x a week, every week. I have always been in good shape but this fat is STAYING for some reason.I believe more muscle helps burn fat as well as the ability to go harder for longer in the gym would help. My hope is a metabolism boost too.I have started to think it is from lower Test levels..Your help is appreciated guys. My brother is an ex bodybuilder and I have been around the juice my whole life, only using it a few times when I needed a boost in the gym because I felt I had plateaued. I just know times are changing so I was hoping for a up to date opinion.Thank you all

Test is king like I always say , don't bother with the tren till your bf percentages are in singles . Run test e at atleast 500mg per week , along with diet and training at your age that will do miracles .

Dylan, I read your article on SARMs..They sound awesome but do we have any long term studies yet? Also availability, how do I get them? I hope I didnt just break forum protocol but Im not actually asking you to get them for me or anything just How?? Online, "that guy" at the gym? Thanks by the way

Hey guys, I need your help..Its been years since I did a cycle and then it was Dbol and Winstrol depot. Anyway I just turned 40 and Im thinking of doing Tren a and either sustanon or test e or c. I am 5'11" 220 and decent sized but too fat around the middle. Trying to trade fat for lean mass. All types of info will help as I am always on this site and others doing research.

Any of those testosterone will work great. If you want less inject go with CYP or ENAN.

Top Bottom