Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling with Proviron

Hi guys!

I'm traveling to Germany....
I want to know if its risky to travel with proviron?
The proviron is in capsule form and there will only be +- 18 of them (just enough to last for the trip) and I'll put it in a vitamin container that has "30 capsules" written on it etc....
Should I check in or carry on?

Any advice???

either that or if you have a prescription bottle that would be better. i have never traveled with gear but if you wanna risk it i would say try and carry on as a prescription

Well yes its risky. Germany is just like us against gear, You are caught, you get popped for a possession of a schedule 3 drug. Dont really know what the punishments are from there.

I've done plenty of plane travelling with orals and never had a problem, granted I only take enough to last me for the trip and never injectables, I put it in an allergy bottle or something, not a big deal, but my friend we are all different, I would never recommend anybody traveling like that, taking risks, but you do what you gotta do brother!!

I would never lol. But I'm sure people get away with it all the time.

I flew from Dublin to Paris in July by air and took a vial with test tren and mast mixed along with four pins and proviron in my checked in luggage. And an extra couple of amps of test in a pocket in another piece of luggage,which I actually brought back as well lol. I put them in a plastic container along with vitamins and some prescription drugs. Got thru fine,although I wouldn't recommend it,I was a bit nervous going thru customs

I put alotta naughty things in advil bottles has never once raised an eyebrow

Top Bottom