Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling for work but on cycle.

Blaster22

Currently on a Test E only cycle 250ml 2x a week. Do my injections on Tuesday Friday. take HCG Wednesday, Saturday. I have to travel on an airplane leaving on a Thursday and coming back the following Friday. Will be on week 9 of a 12 week cycle. Only doing test e so should I move up a day to Thursday when I leave and then inject the whole 500ml on Friday when I get back? Or should I just throw the bottle in my luggage and check it underneath the plane? Thanks.

`no dont do either. Inject before you leave ur normal dose. when u get back on friday inject ur normal dose again then again the next tuesday. Injecting the whole 500mg will spike ur test levels and some ugly sides might pop up. Plus its not rlly a good idea to spike test levels late in a cycle. Test E has a relatively long halflife and doing it how I said will be the least dramatic on blood levels. And def don't get arrested during work travel.

Shoot before and after. Don't take them with you.

I cycle with test E and shoot only 1/week anyway. It's a very forgiving ester for me.

Top Bottom