Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travel + Recovering from surgery

AirWolf

Hey everyone - been a while since I've been on the board (about 7 years), good to be back. I'm coming off of some pretty major foot surgery and just starting to hit the gym again after a couple months off, before that I was there 5+ times a week for 20 years.

I'm 35, 6'2, 220, 18%. Wondering what everyone thinks of this basic starter (probably a few months away, just thinking about it now):

Week 1-8 - test e 250mg/w
Week 7-8 - HCG 3x/w
Week 9 - HCG 3x/w
Week 10-12 - Nova, clomid

Biggest problem for me is, besides the foot surgery, I travel a lot for work, so tough to be in town and keep my schedule regular. I figure with the test e I could vary between 1 pin a week and 2 and not get my levels too varied.

Overall goals - more of an athlete-type than a body builder, so just looking to add lean muscle and cut some fat.

Thoughts?

^probably a pretty basic cycle, but wondering about fitting it in with my travel schedule. Anyone have experience with working around frequent trips or have thoughts on my 1 or 2 pins a week schedule?

Top Bottom