Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transaderm vs Test E

What kind of cycle? If you could please post some stats like age, ht, wt, years training, cycles you have done, it would help us help you better bro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Well my stats are;

23 years old
6'1
250lbs
20% BF
7 years lifting
No previous cycles
And I have mild gyno

I'm thinking of a simple cutting cycle, once I drop to 15% BF, my original plan was test at 500mg per week, anavar at 40mg, lifting heavy, spot on diet,for 8 weeks, see if I could drop to 10% BF.

Thanks for being honest...I feel you are too young to be cycling, and your bodyfat is too high right now, more bodyfat...higher risk for estrogen related sides...including gyno. So as far as a cutting PROGRAM...not cycle...what is your daily food intake consist of? How many calories are you consuming? Are you doing any cardio??

No cardio, lift 3 days a week, compounds only, I take in 1200 cals a day, been on a cut for the last 2.5 months or so, already down 30+ pounds, no significant muscle loss, some strength loss but that's to be expected. I don't plan to cycle till I drop to below 15%.

No cardio, lift 3 days a week, compounds only, I take in 1200 cals a day, been on a cut for the last 2.5 months or so, already down 30+ pounds, no significant muscle loss, some strength loss but that's to be expected. I don't plan to cycle till I drop to below 15%.

It is smart to lose the weight through diet and training...I would keep going with that, but would up your calories a bit, I am going to guess that maybe you need to incorporate more healthy fats and some more protein. If you have already lost 30+ pounds without doing any cardio, that would be your next tweak as well, which would get you down even further. You are doing it the right way bro...don't get antsy about cycling...build up to your natural potential before you decide on AAS. Your maintenance calories are approximately 3366 cals a day, to lose weight you want to be inbetween 2366-2866 calories a day...so you can add more calories into your diet and still drop weight, and by incorporating some cardio...may be your next best move bro!

Wow, 1200cal/day! U are losing muscle btw. Dude ur 250# taking in only .5 cal per pound. if losing bf is your goal, keep doing it.

I wouldn't run Transaderm as a test base for any cycle. Wasn't too impressed with it to be honest, and I would only run it as a test-booster while off-cycle. That being said, I have heard of a lot of younger guys who run it as a base for Prohormone cycles, I couldn't really say how well it works in that regard, however. I did run Dermacrine during an Anavar cycle, and that definitely helped increase energy, combating the lethargy that is standard-issue with a Var-only cycle.

With test, you know what you are getting, and you know you're good to go. I'd stick with test.

I wouldn't run Transaderm as a test base for any cycle. Wasn't too impressed with it to be honest, and I would only run it as a test-booster while off-cycle. That being said, I have heard of a lot of younger guys who run it as a base for Prohormone cycles, I couldn't really say how well it works in that regard, however. I did run Dermacrine during an Anavar cycle, and that definitely helped increase energy, combating the lethargy that is standard-issue with a Var-only cycle.

With test, you know what you are getting, and you know you're good to go. I'd stick with test.

Again he is:

1) Too young for AAS
2) Too high in bodyfat
3) And doing things the right way currently...with some tweaks in diet and training, he can drop more.

Transderm on a prohormone cycle works well, just as you stated above about Dermacrine, Transderm does the same thing...combat lethargy, increases energy, and works well as a test base in this regard. Yes, of course nothing will replace real injectable test, but not what I wanted him to get in his mind yet.

OP, you will do what you want to do...but hopefully you will do some more research like you are doing, try some of the tweaks I recommended, and just really keep educating yourself more before you make your final decision.

Again he is:

1) Too young for AAS
2) Too high in bodyfat
3) And doing things the right way currently...with some tweaks in diet and training, he can drop more.

Transderm on a prohormone cycle works well, just as you stated above about Dermacrine, Transderm does the same thing...combat lethargy, increases energy, and works well as a test base in this regard. Yes, of course nothing will replace real injectable test, but not what I wanted him to get in his mind yet.

OP, you will do what you want to do...but hopefully you will do some more research like you are doing, try some of the tweaks I recommended, and just really keep educating yourself more before you make your final decision.

^This

Spot on advice right there ;)

Top Bottom