Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transaderm Question

bigjon18

I apply my Transaderm every morning after a shower around 6am and then work out later in the day around 3-4. My question is it ok to shower at night? I will shower again in the morning before my application. I am just wondering as my wife is pregnant and I didn't know if I should lay in bed with her or if enough hours had passed since my application?

By that time it should all be absorbed. But yeah I'd shower after the gym either way man. That place is a sess pool for all kinds of germs. E coli, staph, flue you name it it's probably there. I shower after work then head to the gym, wash my hands when I'm done lifting then take another shower when I get hm before making dinner.

Thank you, I guess I was just worried it might take away from some of its effectiveness. This is my first time using it and it is working out great. I am one week in and my mood and energy and strength are up and my hunger seems to be going thru the roof.

Top Bottom