Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transaderm & Forma

TakedaShingen

I'm a couple weeks in the pairing of these, and have been dosing 5pumps of each in the am after a shower, and then 5 before bed. I feel really great.

But I want to know if it's possible, or feasible, to just do all the pumps in the am and skip the pm dose. I like to cuddle with the mrs. and after training and raising two kids all day, I'm beat. There has been a couple days where I missed that night dose cuz I just passed the hell out.

Guidance please. I've learned much since coming here. Thanks all.

I'm a couple weeks in the pairing of these, and have been dosing 5pumps of each in the am after a shower, and then 5 before bed. I feel really great.

But I want to know if it's possible, or feasible, to just do all the pumps in the am and skip the pm dose. I like to cuddle with the mrs. and after training and raising two kids all day, I'm beat. There has been a couple days where I missed that night dose cuz I just passed the hell out.

Guidance please. I've learned much since coming here. Thanks all.

you should only be taking transaderm 5 pumps a day, one time... a.m. is the optimal time... you have to split forma dosage but it dries very fast...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Oh, I was misguided then. Or misunderstood.

I've been hittin pumps am & pm on Trans and Forma. Whoops.

And ok, I will split the forma...I just didn't wanna spread any anti E around the household lol. Thanks man.

Oh, I was misguided then. Or misunderstood.

I've been hittin pumps am & pm on Trans and Forma. Whoops.

And ok, I will split the forma...I just didn't wanna spread any anti E around the household lol. Thanks man.

anytime bro

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

It dries pretty fast bro and if your wearing a shirt/singlet and have washed your hands after application I reckon you would be good.

Top Bottom