Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trans-D Tropin or hgh Supplement

I am 29 years old, and I haven't taken any supplements since I was 18, or 19 years old. Also I was a bodybuilder when I was a teenager. I'm going to get back into bodybuilding again and I want to get the best supplements, and prohormones, ect... Available to get into shape as soon as possible.

Last edited:
If it don't work then why did it get classified as a drug by the FDA. I know I can't believe everything I read, but I would love to try this supplement.

Try it then get back to us when it doesnt do shit.
I try it 10 yerars ago. it worked, but it wasn't like steroids or the real HGH injections. I bought it in a Pharmacy in another country. They sold it on the internet for a while until the FDA didn't approve it anymore and just classified it as a drug just recently. So I did this thread to see if anyone knew how to can get trans-d tropin now that the website doesn't sell it anymore over the internet. I would like to try it again. I wanted to see if there was another hgh supplement that I could replace Trans-d tropin with, but I guess there isn't. I guess Tropin-d tropin isn't illegal yet in the USA. I think its a good subsitute for the real thing if you don't want the side effects, but you won't get as good of results as the real thing. It will just take a little longer to get to your goals, but it works.

I try it 10 yerars ago. it worked, but it wasn't like steroids or the real HGH injections. I bought it in a Pharmacy in another country. They sold it on the internet for a while until the FDA didn't approve it anymore and just classified it as a drug just recently. So I did this thread to see if anyone knew how to can get trans-d tropin now that the website doesn't sell it anymore over the internet. I would like to try it again. I wanted to see if there was another hgh supplement that I could replace Trans-d tropin with, but I guess there isn't. I guess Tropin-d tropin isn't illegal yet in the USA. I think its a good subsitute for the real thing if you don't want the side effects, but you won't get as good of results as the real thing. It will just take a little longer to get to your goals, but it works.

Well if you have read the website and know that it's no longer for sale, you'd have also seen that they don't even manufacture or produce it anymore. Unless it's laying around at some anti-aging or nootropic clinic, it's gone!

Top Bottom