Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trans-D Tropin or hgh Supplement

rkpete123

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of Trans-D Tropin. A nutritional hgh supplement that is suppose to naturally raise your Growth hormone levels pretty high. It didn't get approved by the FDA so it is no longer sold on the internet. Trans-D Tropin is a Transdermal Cream that you rub on your forearms and skin. If there's no other way to get Trans-D Tropin do you know of any other good hgh supplements or hgh Transdermals out there that can replace Trans-D Tropin with? Something that works. Or is there a way I can still buy Trans-D Tropin?

What the fuck are you talking about, just get real HGH and shoot it.

Why can't I take a hgh supplement so that I can try to be as natural as I can. Without the side effects like Diabetes, ect... Clinical studies said Trans-d Tropin after 6 weeks it can raise HGH levels over 1500%. So this is supposed to be clinically proven to work too. I wanted to try supplements first and then my last resort real injectable HGH.

Hgh supplements are garbage and have little chance of actually increasing your natty hgh levels.
Sleep, hard lifting and a good diet that will increase your natty hgh levels too, and you won't be wasting your time or money.

So you guy's don't think that any hgh supplements can cause your body to produce, or make more growth hormones. Cause on the Trans-D Tropin website it said that the NFL Trainers were recommending this product to the players in the NFL. Also it said that a lot of famous people are using it, or they were endorsing it.

So you guy's don't think that any hgh supplements can cause your body to produce, or make more growth hormones. Cause on the Trans-D Tropin website it said that the NFL Trainers were recommending this product to the players in the NFL. Also it said that a lot of famous people are using it, or they were endorsing it.

How old are you?

And dont lie, or I'll know...

Lol you will believe most anything you read.

While I had never heard of this stuff, you actually made me go check out the website. It DID have backing by not only doctors, but NFL trainers and conditioning coaches as well. It existed since 1998 as a supplement, and in March was classified an "Unregulated Drug" forcing it off the market.
I'd love to know WHY all of a sudden the FDA did this. Was there some validity that a topical really could boost natural HGH production? Just another reason I hate our wonderful FDA, but it has to make you wonder.

Top Bottom