Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training without a partner

use the power cage...
people are always asking me if i want a spot on my squats... and i can just think 'wtf'... if i fail, how the hell are they going to help me get it up...
just dump that shit off your back...
Thanks , tomorow is legs day gonna reduce the weight slightly till the confidence is there , kickin myself though,i used to train alone and never needed spotting but i got roped into training with a pal and kinda got dependant on the help:(

legs went well squatted same as last time could have done more but will work way up as my confidence increases

i always train alone.
im definately gonna be on my own from now on .dont have to rely on anyone and can listen what my body is telling me and respond ,can back of a touch or go mad in there if i like, i just started utilising a tip that you passed on to me joe, if you dont feel like really throwing those weights around then dont go at all ,i have tried this one or two times and when i return i can focus much better

Thanks , i tried that today its like a leap of faith lying down like that but i was able to work up to 110s so in a few weeks i should be good:)

Its all about the momentum baby!

Top Bottom