Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training while on cycle

david_diesel

wow i can't believe i'm actually posting a thread with that subject. i'm getting ready to start my first PH cycle next week. I'm going to be using M-1-T @ 10mg ED for 3 weeks or so. Since this is my first time I want to make sure that i dont go overboard.

anyways the question i have is in regards to training while on the cycle. Since the PH should allow my body to recover more quickly, would it be a good idea to train each bodypart twice a week with moderate/heavy weight or would it be a better idea to just go once a week with heavy weight. i want to take advantage of the decrease in recovery time and in the past i have grown while using the twice a week method. any suggestions/experiences would be helpful

thanks

well it depends on what you want and how fast you heal, what are your goals and what are you stats and split like, info always helps

sorry, i forgot to put my info down.

right now my split is
mon...chest/abs
tues...legs/back
wed...off
thurs...bis/tris
fri...shoulders/abs
sat..off
sun...off

i'm trying to make some size gains. currently, 5'8" 152@9% been training seriously for 2 years

If you want to do high frequency, stick with something that is laid out for you. DF, HST or DC would all work nicely. It seems you don't know your body well enough to make up your own program, and you can't fail with any of the above.

If you just want to stick to once weekly, give this simple split a try. Add food and your gains will skyrocket:

Mon. Chest/shoulders/tris
Wednesday: legs
Friday: back and bi's

Make sure theres plenty of compound movements, and always try to add weight to the bar, keep form good, eat good and rest.

C3,rjl...thanks for your input

LS, as far as routines go I have been switching routines every couple of months to keep the muscle confusion going or when i plateau. the last routine i was doing was training each body part twice a week, i stopped that two weeks ago and have been doing basic compound movements for the past two weeks. i wanted something that would maximize my results while i'm doing the PH thing. anyways, i have the routine i ran at home..i can't remember what the exact excersises were ( my memory sucks) but each body part was a superset. example

chest...inc BB 5x8
dec flyes 5x8

shoulders...db presses 5x8
lateral raises 5x8

i would rest no more than 60 seconds between sets. if you read muscle/fitness it was the routine they had listed to "gain 10 lbs by jan 1st"...last months issue

i still consider myself relatively new as far as learning what works for me and what doesn't. i'm trying tho

I can really only suggest Squats deadlift, Bench, military press, all the excercises no one wants to do anymore cause they are tough. I think 5x5 is a good routine, or Old School, Doggcrapp or others that are found on this board

Top Bottom