Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Gloves

I actually like Sheik. Theyre comfortable and simple. But I only use them on shrugs and deadlifts. anything else, gloves are not necessary IMO

Maximum Intensity said:
Bwaaaaaaa -- this is one of the funniest posts I have read in a long time. Are there any gloves that come with a free bottle of lotion.

You are involved in the game of iron -- a game only a few can truly partake in. Lose the gloves.

free bottle of lotion???!!! i want them :)

i use gloves religiously... i think soft hands are an important thing for a gal to have...

i need the gloves because i need the sensitivity in my hands, plus it would look bad in my future career if i had caluses all over them.

but i still get cllouses on my fingers (my gloves have finger holes allowing the finger to be exposed)

any hints how to avoid callouses here, on my fingertips are possibly the worst place for me to get them

Personally I have never used gloves. I feel it is much more important to work on grip.

Also, I know Pavel has said not use gloves. This is because he says you get a lot more fiber/nerual recruitment by having your bare hands touch the bar. Weird I know, but the Russians definitely studied some weird shit when it came to lifting so that would not be suprising to me that they studied that.

Re

I don't know the brand I have but I have gotten where I can't lift without them. I never would use gloves a few years ago. I started using them and now I am hooked. Like a drug or something.

Top Bottom