Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training 01/08/05 Video - Strong Chicks

No kidding you had some strong people in there.

Can you give me some information on your schedule for pulling the sled? I have to get a routine of pulling days down and I can't seem to get something down that I think is going to work yet. When you pull, do you pull after your workouts as a recup? Do you pull for ME work? Any information you can give me would be appreciated.

Great lifting by the way.

curgeo said:
No kidding you had some strong people in there.

Can you give me some information on your schedule for pulling the sled? I have to get a routine of pulling days down and I can't seem to get something down that I think is going to work yet. When you pull, do you pull after your workouts as a recup? Do you pull for ME work? Any information you can give me would be appreciated.

Great lifting by the way.

The sled is pulled heavy on event day which is usually Saturday for just 1 or 2 drags of 100 feet or more.

The sled is sometimes pulled during the week for recovery on non-workout days, but the weight is greatly reduced so that it is more pleasant than a workout. It gets the blood flowing and makes the body feel good on these days.

If a bodypart is getting sore because it is lagging behind, then we will pull the sled light on recovery days to build work capacity.

A general rule is to pull lighter than you think you need to pull because you can always pull a little more, but you can't undo doing too much.

Thanks for the advise StrongChe.

Great lifts in your vid for everybody.

Top Bottom