Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Total Solar Eclipse on Wed March 29 - will it pass over u?

Sassy69

New member
On Wednesday, 2006 March 29, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from within a narrow corridor which traverses half the Earth. The path of the Moon's umbral shadow begins in Brazil and extends across the Atlantic, northern Africa, and central Asia where it ends at sunset in western Mongolia. A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes the northern two thirds of Africa, Europe, and central Asia.


More detail:
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEmono/TSE2006/TSE2006.html

LIVE WEBCAST:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse/2006/
 
i wont get to see it ...damn ... i hate missing cool stuff like this
 
Sassy69 said:
On Wednesday, 2006 March 29, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from within a narrow corridor which traverses half the Earth. The path of the Moon's umbral shadow begins in Brazil and extends across the Atlantic, northern Africa, and central Asia where it ends at sunset in western Mongolia. A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes the northern two thirds of Africa, Europe, and central Asia.


More detail:
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEmono/TSE2006/TSE2006.html

LIVE WEBCAST:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/eclipse/2006/


This is cool and all, but for some reason it made me think of that total eclipse of the heart song and now it is stuck in my head. Mark my words I'll get you for this miss sassypants.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
This is cool and all, but for some reason it made me think of that total eclipse of the heart song and now it is stuck in my head. Mark my words I'll get you for this miss sassypants.

Cheers,
Scotsman
name the artist??....yeah she made me think of STINGS song, "King of Pain"...
 
Scotsman said:
This is cool and all, but for some reason it made me think of that total eclipse of the heart song and now it is stuck in my head. Mark my words I'll get you for this miss sassypants.

Cheers,
Scotsman



iwas fine till you said somfin ...now its stuck in my head



dang..........once apon a time I was falling in love
 
jafo said:
iwas fine till you said somfin ...now its stuck in my head



dang..........once apon a time I was falling in love


Now I'm only falling apart.

PBR- Thankfully I can't name the artist, I hate this song so much.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY THREAD HAS FALLING INTO THE PIT OF 80s MUSIC HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.


So if any of you guys look up and get your irises burnt from looking directly at the eclipse, dont' come crying to me.
 
Sassy69 said:
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY THREAD HAS FALLING INTO THE PIT OF 80s MUSIC HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.


So if any of you guys look up and get your irises burnt from looking directly at the eclipse, dont' come crying to me.


What if I wanted your shoulder to cry on, well more like between your shoulders and on the front side and a little lower, you get the point. :p

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
What if I wanted your shoulder to cry on, well more like between your shoulders and on the front side and a little lower, you get the point. :p

Cheers,
Scotsman
Damn Scots...never thought id see you cry man. its just a song.
 
PBR said:
Damn Scots...never thought id see you cry man. its just a song.


Don't you have to go get owned by Stiletto some more?

And quit trying to blow my act of subterfuge, if it works I can move in for the motorboat.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
PBR said:
got it...thanks for the clearification...go ahead scots, you may proceed.



lol its official Sassy69 would you mind doing the honors

we would also like to request pics please
 
Scotsman said:
This is cool and all, but for some reason it made me think of that total eclipse of the heart song and now it is stuck in my head. Mark my words I'll get you for this miss sassypants.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Once upon a time I was falling in love
Now I'm fuckin fallin apart

LOL
 
Sassy69 said:
Do you cry even tho you can't ovulate?

OR do you cry because you can't ovulate?

OR can you ovulate?


NO

NO

NO

Guessing you are referencing your sig here.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
scotsman ovulating is not a good picture....i'll take the eclipse please for a hundred, jack.
 
PBR said:
scotsman ovulating is not a good picture....i'll take the eclipse please for a hundred, jack.


I would rather stare at the eclipse with the naked eye than see me ovulate.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Is that how you got over your hot flashes?

Cheers,
Scotsman
No...it brings them on. but resting your head on Sassy would have the same effect, only it would be more fun.
 
PBR said:
No...it brings them on. but resting your head on Sassy would have the same effect, only it would be more fun.


Not sure if it would cause flashes but it would raise my temp and something else. ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
So someone answer me this...how is kluless going to get into orbit to cause an eclipse? Isn't she a little big to be put in the shuttle? LOL
 
Tuuuuuuuurn around..... Was watching the wedding singer earlier. Funny shit

Whiskey
 
I knew this would stay stuck in the 80s theme.

Shall I blow my head off now?


Well dont forget, that eclipse happens in a few hrs here. They don't come around all that often.
 
Sassy69 said:
Anyone get their eyes burned out by the eclipse yet?

there is actually an ancient practice along the lines of yoga that people sungaze. Ive done it for several minutes with no permanent damage. Its an interesting topic, I think staring at the sun can have some benefits if done properly like at dawn or dusk. I stared at it one time and then I was like crap, I screwed up my eyes but they were fine. Then I actually read up more on sungazing
 
Top Bottom