Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical Fat burners

Menoitios777

Hey guys, been using eviscerate a little recently and I've never really bought into topicals.. But it seems to have helped in dropping fat in the difficult spots (lower abs & back, chest)... Can't seem to find it to purchase online anymore so I was wondering whether someone knew what was going on or could perhaps suggest something else that may even work better. I do already have a clean diet, do cardio daily & abs.

They do have the south land version which makes me wonder whether that's the only eviscerate available on the market anymore.. The gynomex formula was significantly better..

They do have the south land version which makes me wonder whether that's the only eviscerate available on the market anymore.. The gynomex formula was significantly better..

Same formula; same product; different company. Matt (the formulator) is with Southland, now.

Do they no longer make smolder then? Cause I've not been able to
find it anywhere.. I'm hating the SPP eviscerate.. Texture is pretty nasty and leaves stuff on you're skin once it's rubbed in.

Do they no longer make smolder then? Cause I've not been able to
find it anywhere.. I'm hating the SPP eviscerate.. Texture is pretty nasty and leaves stuff on you're skin once it's rubbed in.

SPP Eviscerate = exactly the same as Genomyx Eviscerate (just in a different bottle)

Eviscerate Smolder is also still being made and is out there.

Midwest.. I appreciate the help but I'm positive that it is NOT the same formula.. I have both the SPP & Genomyx Eviscerate (both are smolder) in my cabinet.. they are different colors.. have different consistencies.. and overall give completely different effects when applied...

Top Bottom