Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much negativity!

I'll get em one day. I'm so fucked up about myself you know, I hate myself my tits oh god yeah I need implants

Gwenith is a dog man. she is one ugly hoe

Ok she aint that bad

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
I'll get em one day. I'm so fucked up about myself you know, I hate myself my tits oh god yeah I need implants

Gwenith is a dog man. she is one ugly hoe

Ok she aint that bad

I'll go recycle some cans and donate some blood right now and donate that money to the cause. Shit, I'd rather give money to a girl to get implants than to pay Spellwin money to see them. Although it's not a guarantee that I'll be able to see a gangbang with you. Oh well..

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
Dude if you pay for my implants I'll let you touch em'

i know a doctor that is looking into doing breast implant experiments with a new implant substance. he is willing to give ladies free implants so that he can study them and see if they are better than the silicone or salene implants that are currently being used.

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
Dude if you pay for my implants I'll let you touch em'

Ok. Someone tell me where I can purchase implants for $11.97 a month. Preferably not Tijuana.

MoneyBags said:

i know a doctor that is looking into doing breast implant experiments with a new implant substance. he is willing to give ladies free implants so that he can study them and see if they are better than the silicone or salene implants that are currently being used.

What are they filled with? Vegemite?

cman, I know plenty of people like what you are spewing. Most of them(not including you because I do not know you) are a bunch of self inflated narrow minded tunnel visioned self centered blowhard control freak type-A personality overmanagement assholes that really do not care about others as long as what they want is getting done for them to look like they think is good. There is, of course, another type of positive thinker which happens to be lost in their own world of delusions, having no clue as to how the rest of us actually work. No offense, because it works for them, but it makes all our jobs as realists harder. I prefer to see shit as it is and work on the problems. I figure if I am allowed to work on the probs that nobody else will deal with, I will make it better for the others. Don't know what that says about me but positive thinking isn't for everybody.That is exactly what is kicking our ass these days. We need more people to see shit as it is and do things right.

SexKittenCandy-I told you the other day you are fine. The bottom line in all that sex shit we talked about is you have to be cool with yourself. That is your problem. Try all the freaky shit I told you to try, do something WILD. Slowly get used to yourself. Post your tits here. Be wild here and let it creep into your outside life. Go slow and let it all out.

J-DAM said:

What are they filled with? Vegemite?

the implants are filled with chicken mcnuggets. he says they feel much more natural than salene implants.

Top Bottom