Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

too much hate here i am out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeatheadJD

New member
Not that most people here will care but I am taking a 2 week hiatus from this site
I think there is way too much negativity here I like the board bc its good to hear differnet opinions on AAS not bc I wanna hear different people bitch at each other
Be well
And if yall really wanna find me Ill be the guy in the gym or the club drinking a proten shake or red bull with the Tight Pink shirt that says "male models dont dance!"

1
 
your right i don't think people will care much... instead of banning yourself from the site, why don't u just not read the posts where people are bashing each other? it's a pretty simple concept.
 
hey bro i can feel ya and i think there's too much immature bashing on this board, i don't mean to be a prick or anything but if we're gonna get the level up on this board again we should talk:

Steroids Discussion Forum (296 Viewing)
A forum for anything related to bodybuilding & steroids.
 
lrg&inCHARGE said:
your right i don't think people will care much... instead of banning yourself from the site, why don't u just not read the posts where people are bashing each other? it's a pretty simple concept.

Yet he has a point, each thread posted the last 2 weeks has become negative in some fashion and many, down right obnoxious. Now with your post like that, this one is turning negative also.........
 
lrg&inCHARGE said:
your right i don't think people will care much... instead of banning yourself from the site, why don't u just not read the posts where people are bashing each other? it's a pretty simple concept.

I knew I said id leave for 2 weeks but my ride is late and I was looking at this
You say dont read negative posts but inside of most of these threads it get anoying bc they start out fine but then someone says somebodys dumb or has alterior motives etc!

I joined elitefitnes not oprahs book of the month club
The other thing is I openly see people talking about labs and alluding to sources way too obviously
now thats dangerous to all of us
All its gonna take is for one idiot here to get offended to blow up a source or 10!
I am just not down for this for a while so be well!

later
 
LOL Stay out of the Chat fourm for sure too! There are really whinners and crybabys hanging out there worse then here...Look what a pussy did to me for staying my opinion and had the nerve to threating me in open forum but wouldn't come over to back it up....Id say the mods need to get on there job and clean up again! Its better to have 30,000 good bro's then 52,000 negative ones! But i am a bigger man then all of them i didnt give back red or bombs that shits for kids! But i been thinking the same thing with the walking papers too.To many other places to hang......
 
Last edited:
MeatheadJD said:
I knew I said id leave for 2 weeks but my ride is late and I was looking at this
You say dont read negative posts but inside of most of these threads it get anoying bc they start out fine but then someone says somebodys dumb or has alterior motives etc!

I joined elitefitnes not oprahs book of the month club
The other thing is I openly see people talking about labs and alluding to sources way too obviously
now thats dangerous to all of us
All its gonna take is for one idiot here to get offended to blow up a source or 10!
I am just not down for this for a while so be well!

later

There isn't anything with talking about a particular lab's product. Only the sources aren't allowed to be directly listed. I don't think there is a problem with that. If someone were to say "have you had a problem with A*****B" that is pretty secretive. Only people whom actually know who that source is can decipher that.
 
Ozz2001 said:
LOL Stay out of the Chat fourm for sure too! There are really whinners and crybabys hanging out there worse then here...Look what a pussy did to me for staying my opinion and had the nerve to threating me in open forum but wouldn't come over to back it up....Id say the mods need to get on there job and clean up again! Its better to have 30,000 good bro's then 52,000 negative ones! But i am a bigger man then all of them i didnt give back red or bombs that shits for kids! But i been thinking the same thing with the walking papers too.To many other places to hang......

Wear that nuke like a badge of courage.
I've seen your posts and you speak the truth.
 
I knew I said id leave for 2 weeks but my ride is late and I was looking at this
You say dont read negative posts but inside of most of these threads it get anoying bc they start out fine but then someone says somebodys dumb or has alterior motives etc!

I joined elitefitnes not oprahs book of the month club
The other thing is I openly see people talking about labs and alluding to sources way too obviously
now thats dangerous to all of us
All its gonna take is for one idiot here to get offended to blow up a source or 10!
I am just not down for this for a while so be well!

later

you do realize that starting this post in the first place will probably instigate more negative posts right?... It doesn't really matter where you go, there will always be the positive, informative posts... and then the rest lol
 
Bro's i want to thank you all for the Karma everyone gave me!!! People that know me,no i try to be fair and dont go out of my way to bash,judge people ect...We all have opinion some are good some are bad,but thats what makes us all different! To bad most people cant read or try to read between the lines.I got bombed and told them i didnt care if they red me or not..I just asked for simple opinion and got nothing but BS! I posted facts that i seen on tv,and little children had to blow it all out of place..Anyways i got good bro's in this area and weight lifting area.But its people like you guys that keep me coming back and over coming the ignorent ones that are allowed to run wild here and just ask stupid! So cheers :beer: to all you straight up guys i have met here and all the help you have gave me! Hope all the newbies take note that there are good people here,it just takes time to find them.Thats why i always do my best to help new people out because i was once one too! peace
 
I'm a new guy on here and i feel the same way alot of immature people on here but they are everywhere and i've still retained a ton of good info that would've taken me alot longer to learn any other way and you are right mods should put a stop to some of this childish b.s. theres to much shit talking on here because everyone knows that a guy twice your size can't beat your ass over the internet
 
It's best not to take shit on the internet seriously. Remember, isn't everybody on the net 250lbs 8% bf, benching 500 and squating 600? Usually the people who are constantly negative are the one's who feel like they have to prove something - best to skip over their posts.
 
I do agree EF has gone down a little in the past few months or so, I just keep seeing the same questions over and over again, hardley anyone does any research all they want to do is be told the answers the easy way, no one wants to dig...

There is negativity on every board though, I recently joined another board and am very pleased with it, I have not been checking Elite all the time anymore...

Another thing is I feel Elite puts too much pressure on everyone to go Platinum, you can't view pics unless your platinum etc....Other sites have tons of info, and you can view anything without being "Platiinum" Also I fel there are too many New guys everyday on here again not digging and asking the same questions over and over, I see the same threads on every other page...it's nonsense. Elite doesn't even have a Forum for say homebrews etc...

I have been on Elite for about 4 yrs under different names (for securityy reasons) so it will always be my first home but again it does need to be improved as so many other boards are improviing daily. There are too many 180 lb guys on here who hide behind a keyboard and think there are Mr. O..

Good luck guy...And I am sure there are some haters here that will bash posts like this...

I do have some guys on here who I like very much like my man Bruce410, he's a stand up guy I don't care if he is 300lbs or 125 lbs...Also some mods on here are really good guys so I would not leave this site I am just a little over all the BS lately...
 
I don't think I know you.. but farewell
 
Infact half of the posts on this forum do not belong here and have nothing to do with AAS!! Take a look down the page...Thats why I am getting aggervated
 
Ozz2001 said:
LOL Stay out of the Chat fourm for sure too! There are really whinners and crybabys hanging out there worse then here...Look what a pussy did to me for staying my opinion and had the nerve to threating me in open forum but wouldn't come over to back it up....Id say the mods need to get on there job and clean up again! Its better to have 30,000 good bro's then 52,000 negative ones! But i am a bigger man then all of them i didnt give back red or bombs that shits for kids! But i been thinking the same thing with the walking papers too.To many other places to hang......

C&C is a board where people often vent or go on rants and it is usually allowed because it is C&C. Hence the name, Chat and Conversation because people are allowed to Chat and Converse about their problems and ask for help in their life. Sometimes issues in life are hard and need others input and advice.
 
strangebrew said:
Just leave, you piece of shit. Don't bother coming back.

don't hold back.. tell him how you really feel. ;)
 
strangebrew said:
Just leave, you piece of shit. Don't bother coming back.

They always come back. I have yet to see anyone make an "announcement" that they were leaving and stayed away for good.
 
MeatheadJD said:
Not that most people here will care but I am taking a 2 week hiatus from this site
I think there is way too much negativity here I like the board bc its good to hear differnet opinions on AAS not bc I wanna hear different people bitch at each other
Be well
And if yall really wanna find me Ill be the guy in the gym or the club drinking a proten shake or red bull with the Tight Pink shirt that says "male models dont dance!"

1
the funny part is C&C is more down to earth and calm than steroid "threaten to take your life over a contest" forum.

must be all the nut shrinkage making them all act like girls
 
everyone always comes back, especially those who say they hate this place the most.

Its funny to see people bitch and bitch, but just keep coming back for more!
 
Ozz2001 said:
LOL Stay out of the Chat fourm for sure too! There are really whinners and crybabys hanging out there worse then here...Look what a pussy did to me for staying my opinion and had the nerve to threating me in open forum but wouldn't come over to back it up....Id say the mods need to get on there job and clean up again! Its better to have 30,000 good bro's then 52,000 negative ones! But i am a bigger man then all of them i didnt give back red or bombs that shits for kids! But i been thinking the same thing with the walking papers too.To many other places to hang......
you cant say BOMB!!! on an airplane!!!!

but u can bomb people in C&C, enjoy
 
superqt4u2nv said:
You got to venture over to the roids board more they got more darma then a cat fight in girl talk! ;)

Oh I know, I'm there everyday. And the men have the nerve to call us catty!
 
nycgirl said:
I can't believe they moved this thread to C&C.
for reals, this dude was saying later to his buds in AAS, not C&C where no one knows him. Fucking Gustapo strikes again.
 
yeah I hate it when they move the meathead stuff here
 
this thread got moved to C&C and it was like feeing those poor guys to the wolves!
 
Lestat said:
this thread got moved to C&C and it was like feeing those poor guys to the wolves!
i hope you hit the dude...he was calling the c&c crowd out
 
Gambino said:
i hate pussies that cry like this.
a bomb for you sir fuckstic

fucking pwned...my bomb didn't show up due to my non-existent k
 
Gambino said:
i hope you hit the dude...he was calling the c&c crowd out
im out till tomorrow, but I'm gonna do some carpet bombing on this thread when I'm charged up

dude yuo need some K!!!
 
Ozz2001 said:
LOL Stay out of the Chat fourm for sure too! There are really whinners and crybabys hanging out there worse then here...Look what a pussy did to me for staying my opinion and had the nerve to threating me in open forum but wouldn't come over to back it up....Id say the mods need to get on there job and clean up again! Its better to have 30,000 good bro's then 52,000 negative ones! But i am a bigger man then all of them i didnt give back red or bombs that shits for kids! But i been thinking the same thing with the walking papers too.To many other places to hang......

Like I said cupcake...EOD until you are in the red.

Have a happy day :)
 
Ozz2001 said:
Oh i am so hurt :bawling: i keep geting bombed up my k keeps going up!
So whats your point?

You look about 75 short as of about 5 minutes ago...dude...did you get held back at all in school because of poor math skills?
 
Ozz2001 said:
LOL Stay out of the Chat fourm for sure too! There are really whinners and crybabys hanging out there worse then here...Look what a pussy did to me for staying my opinion and had the nerve to threating me in open forum but wouldn't come over to back it up....Id say the mods need to get on there job and clean up again! Its better to have 30,000 good bro's then 52,000 negative ones! But i am a bigger man then all of them i didnt give back red or bombs that shits for kids! But i been thinking the same thing with the walking papers too.To many other places to hang......

BTW...did you edit out the link because I gave you my e-mail address so you could tell me where to meet you for coffee?

Hmm.....I never got that e-mail. Must have gotten lost eh?
 
why do they move all this shit to C&C??? does this board get confused with the recycle bin that easily???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom