swanky11 said:Ive read that if you suppress estrogen too much it will decrease libiudo and have negative effects, if im doing 2 pumps of aifm a day and wanted to add novedex xt to it because i have an extra bottle, how will i know if i suppress estrogen too much?
hanibal said:u will have achy joints and not want to fuck. what AS are u on and have u used AS before? 2 pumps a day is usually sufficient for most. i wouldn't add the other shit.
Dr. JK said:Nolvadex does not supress estrogen, just blocks it activity primarily in the breast/chect area...
pentatonic said:I believe both are similar compounds. Use one or the other, don't see why you'd have a reason to use both.
swanky11 said:its not nalvadex, its novedex xt by gaspari, its an anti estrogen.
swanky11 said:its not nalvadex, its novedex xt by gaspari, its an anti estrogen.
Dr. JK said:Sorry man I thought you were talking about Nolvadex---never herd of "novedex xt"...
Twoguns said:one of those OTC supps you take after you take the supposed mass building supp.
Twoguns said:one of those OTC supps you take after you take the supposed mass building supp.
Dr. JK said:Thanks Twoguns..OTC--How effective is it?
swanky11 said:its not nalvadex, its novedex xt by gaspari, its an anti estrogen.
Twoguns said:Here is the bottom line. Those OTC (over the counter) anti-estrogens may bind some estrogen, but if you are looking to control water, gyno, etc. . . . you cannot rely on that stuff, you will get into trouble. If you want to take halodrol or something then take the novadex XT, that is fine, because the halodrol won't do much for you, then the novadex XT won't do much for you. If we are going to talk about OTC supps, then this belongs on the supp board. You simply can't compare Novadex, rebound, fizogen's "off cycle" (LOL) to the real anti e's like letro, nolvadex, clomid, arimidex, and yes, even AIFM which I use regularly and I can tell you, it works. I am no expert, but the above seems pretty basic.
But gotta be on the look out for gyno , if you're gyno prone. Too much AI or SERM is a bad thing. Less is better.pentatonic said:I agree, I stick to pharm grade stuff myself. I don't trust the OTC stuff either. and remember, AIFM is OTC.
Twoguns said:Yes it is. So is advil, and advil works. LOL
pentatonic said:But then Vicuprofen works better than Advil and it's from the pharm. Guess I'm just saying I prefer the pharm stuff when given the choice, some people don't, IMO it's always better. Some of this OTC stuff may be great, some may not. I'll stick to pharm grade, I feel much safer that way.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














