Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Too much estrogen suppression?

swanky11

New member
Ive read that if you suppress estrogen too much it will decrease libiudo and have negative effects, if im doing 2 pumps of aifm a day and wanted to add novedex xt to it because i have an extra bottle, how will i know if i suppress estrogen too much?
 
u will have achy joints and not want to fuck. what AS are u on and have u used AS before? 2 pumps a day is usually sufficient for most. i wouldn't add the other shit.
 
swanky11 said:
Ive read that if you suppress estrogen too much it will decrease libiudo and have negative effects, if im doing 2 pumps of aifm a day and wanted to add novedex xt to it because i have an extra bottle, how will i know if i suppress estrogen too much?

Nolvadex does not supress estrogen, just blocks it activity primarily in the breast/chect area...
 
hanibal said:
u will have achy joints and not want to fuck. what AS are u on and have u used AS before? 2 pumps a day is usually sufficient for most. i wouldn't add the other shit.

i took 500 mg of test and 400 mg of decandrol a week, but only gained 8 lbs after 6 weeks, no strength increase, and had no effects, so i stopped the cycle because they were both fake or only the test was fake. either way i was on nothing or just deca so i am taking some aifm.
 
I believe both are similar compounds. Use one or the other, don't see why you'd have a reason to use both.
 
Twoguns said:
one of those OTC supps you take after you take the supposed mass building supp.

The chemicals it uses are actually a proven AI.
 
Dr. JK said:
Thanks Twoguns..OTC--How effective is it?

Probably just as effective as 6-oxo, AIFM, Chrysin etc. or any other OTC AI supplement.
 
AIFM is not comparable to the above. thats a bit like saying oral testosterone is comparable to test propionate. also with respect to chrysin the IC50 (concentration to acheive 50% inhibition of aromatase in cell models (so likely to be more in vivo) is 200 times that of the three non-methylated steroidal AI's-- so 200mg to 1mg (actually delivered-injected/transdermal)).

the primary issue with many of these compounds, the good ones, is oral bioavailability and half life (just like testosterone)
 
Doesn't AIFM and 6-OXO use basically the same main ingredient?

1,4,6 androstatriene-3,17-dione
 
no. they are vastly different steroidal AI's, 6-oxo is 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione. it also appears to have estrogenic metabolites (though that cannot be confirmed), regardless it has the same bioavailability and half life issues. Also it is considerably weaker, lower Ki and higher IC50.
 
Here is the bottom line. Those OTC (over the counter) anti-estrogens may bind some estrogen, but if you are looking to control water, gyno, etc. . . . you cannot rely on that stuff, you will get into trouble. If you want to take halodrol or something then take the novadex XT, that is fine, because the halodrol won't do much for you, then the novadex XT won't do much for you. If we are going to talk about OTC supps, then this belongs on the supp board. You simply can't compare Novadex, rebound, fizogen's "off cycle" (LOL) to the real anti e's like letro, nolvadex, clomid, arimidex, and yes, even AIFM which I use regularly and I can tell you, it works. I am no expert, but the above seems pretty basic.
 
swanky11 said:
its not nalvadex, its novedex xt by gaspari, its an anti estrogen.


I've tried novedex xt before, and it is garbage, get a real ai if you decide you need one, don't waist your money on that stuff
 
Twoguns said:
Here is the bottom line. Those OTC (over the counter) anti-estrogens may bind some estrogen, but if you are looking to control water, gyno, etc. . . . you cannot rely on that stuff, you will get into trouble. If you want to take halodrol or something then take the novadex XT, that is fine, because the halodrol won't do much for you, then the novadex XT won't do much for you. If we are going to talk about OTC supps, then this belongs on the supp board. You simply can't compare Novadex, rebound, fizogen's "off cycle" (LOL) to the real anti e's like letro, nolvadex, clomid, arimidex, and yes, even AIFM which I use regularly and I can tell you, it works. I am no expert, but the above seems pretty basic.

I agree, I stick to pharm grade stuff myself. I don't trust the OTC stuff either. and remember, AIFM is OTC.
 
.25 Arimidex/ED does it for me. Plus it's good for reducing water build up (bloat).
Just keep an eye on your tits.....not much fun looking at your own tits, huh?
I prefer the female variety! :stilleto: But gotta be on the look out for gyno , if you're gyno prone. Too much AI or SERM is a bad thing. Less is better.
 
Twoguns said:
Yes it is. So is advil, and advil works. LOL

But then Vicuprofen works better than Advil and it's from the pharm. Guess I'm just saying I prefer the pharm stuff when given the choice, some people don't, IMO it's always better. Some of this OTC stuff may be great, some may not. I'll stick to pharm grade, I feel much safer that way.
 
pentatonic said:
But then Vicuprofen works better than Advil and it's from the pharm. Guess I'm just saying I prefer the pharm stuff when given the choice, some people don't, IMO it's always better. Some of this OTC stuff may be great, some may not. I'll stick to pharm grade, I feel much safer that way.

I totally agree.
 
Top Bottom