Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told Yall 2010 is gonna be awsome (ATCH 1-39)

RADAR

Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) belonging to the melanocortine group of chemical peptides was first isolated in the 1940’s by purifying it through salt fractionation from sheep specimens . ACTH is a hormone that is being produced first as a pro-opiome by the corticotrophs in the pituitary gland which stimulates the secretion of cortisol and costicosterone from the adrenal cortex . It has been first observed to act on the adrenal glands which then produce an involution of all the lymphoid tissues which leads to the dissolution of the lymphocytes. It was observed to be targeting with high efficiency the MC4 receptors of the melanocortin receptor This hormone is consist of 39 amino acids naturally synthesized by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland.
This hormone is significant to the body, its deficiency in the physiological system results to various physical symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, depression, apathy and severe loss of appetite. It has been shown to induce the immune response in patients with secondary adrenocortical insufficiency leading to delirium. In addition, the supplication of ACTH in experiments with guinea pigs, results have shown that there was an increase in the DNA content of the adrenal glands.This has led to the application of the isolated hormone to medical surgeries such as treatment of lymphoid neoplasms and its supplication to the patient prior to organ transplants to depress the patient’s immune system. Synthetically produced ACTH have also been used in the study of major biochemical pathways leading to the further understanding of the degradation of proteins and peptides that are rich in Asn.

so there you have it in a nut shell another new peptide.

RADAR

Now if we can put that adrealine to superhuman workouts we will rule the world or gym whichever comes first.

RADAR

In reading the description the only thing that sounded uncool was that fact that it is immunomsupressive which in healthy humans is not good. Would this super adrenaline rush make one more catabolic since one of the other hormones released from the adrenal glad along with adrenaline is cortisol?

This is an experimental compound...only time will tell.

RADAR

In reading the description the only thing that sounded uncool was that fact that it is immunomsupressive which in healthy humans is not good. Would this super adrenaline rush make one more catabolic since one of the other hormones released from the adrenal glad along with adrenaline is cortisol?

If you are taking it with steroids I doubt that will have much of a effect.

I think we can expect to see rapid advancements in GHRH's, GHRP's and other peptides in 2010.

Thanks again RADAR!

umm maybe its the pain from my knee but I didn't understand anything including the first word!
Could you dumb it down for me please!
Thanks Radar

Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) belonging to the melanocortine group of chemical peptides was first isolated in the 1940’s by purifying it through salt fractionation from sheep specimens . ACTH is a hormone that is being produced first as a pro-opiome by the corticotrophs in the pituitary gland which stimulates the secretion of cortisol and costicosterone from the adrenal cortex . It has been first observed to act on the adrenal glands which then produce an involution of all the lymphoid tissues which leads to the dissolution of the lymphocytes. It was observed to be targeting with high efficiency the MC4 receptors of the melanocortin receptor This hormone is consist of 39 amino acids naturally synthesized by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland.
This hormone is significant to the body, its deficiency in the physiological system results to various physical symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, depression, apathy and severe loss of appetite. It has been shown to induce the immune response in patients with secondary adrenocortical insufficiency leading to delirium. In addition, the supplication of ACTH in experiments with guinea pigs, results have shown that there was an increase in the DNA content of the adrenal glands.This has led to the application of the isolated hormone to medical surgeries such as treatment of lymphoid neoplasms and its supplication to the patient prior to organ transplants to depress the patient’s immune system. Synthetically produced ACTH have also been used in the study of major biochemical pathways leading to the further understanding of the degradation of proteins and peptides that are rich in Asn.

so there you have it in a nut shell another new peptide.

RADAR

umm maybe its the pain from my knee but I didn't understand anything including the first word!
Could you dumb it down for me please!
Thanks Radar

It another peptide,BUT! this one acts on the adrenal Gland.This hormone is essentual to the human body its effects help patient who experience weakness, fatigue, depression, apathy and severe loss of appetite. It has been shown to induce the immune response in patients who have organ transplants by boosting the immune system.
since it targets the pituary gland and its receptors theres a possible under extreme stress that more adrealine could be produced.
However its still in the expermental phrase.

RADAR

Top Bottom