Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told Doc About Steroid Use ...

I was just there for a routine physical. It developed from there. I had an idea that it might (due to her bb status), but no intention of getting into it. She made the move. Once she knew what I was up to, she wanted to do the bloodwork and basically let me name the tests i wanted. I think it turned out better this way.

I agree that in your case Machine, it turned out better, but considering the stigmatization one might face presenting their doctor with the truth, i'd stick to faking the sexual dysfuncion and fatigue (unless you really are suffering from this, in which case sorry).
UD

I was a bit more trusting than I might have been had it been another doc. This doctor is qualified for NPC nationals and gave off every possible signal (without outright saying it) of being cool with it, plus assured me that in addition to patient confidentiality that she wouldn't note it in the charts.

VERY cool doc but if it were me as doc I couldn't imagine saying anything but "dont do em" just to protect myself. A lot at risk for her...

6658598_F_tn.jpg

THeMaCHinE said:
... Interestingly, she thinks deca is one of the best AS out there in terms of safety and benefits and loves the deca/test stack (a favorite of mine as well...).

I would have to agree 100% there. I have never heard of alot of side effects on reasonable dosages of deca and i see great results on a variety of users.

Top Bottom