Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today - a long good workout

rbrown

started in Nashville with Michael. Michael did some yoke. Inspired by Bfold's vid the other day, I decided to do some heavy farmers.

1 set 400 lbs - 45 feet
1 set 310 lbs - 80 ft w/ turn

Then went to Savannah to meet up with our good friend Steve Hill for some hardcore training and to pick up some new stones and the conan's wheel/viking press implement.

Started with a lot of gripper work

moved into squats with bands--no suit or wraps.

1 x 2 135 w/ a doubled pink band on each side;
1 x 2 225 w/ same
2 x 2 w/ same

1x2 135 w/ a doubled green band on each side;
1x2 225 w/ same
1x2 315 w/ same
1x2 365 w/ same
1x1 405 w/ same

then some rolling thunder, a few cleans and that was about it.

Loaded up the conans; it is sweet.

Then went to Steve's house, loaded a 385 stone and a 335 stone into the back of my Suv and hit the road.

Got all most all of the good stuff on video. The farmers w/ 400 vid will be on the gripboard soon.

All in all a good day. Ryan

Darn it...guess I'll have to use 400+ soon :)

Good job man.

B True

Bfold, that's why I did it my friend. I would expect nothing less from you.:)

we need to get together soon and train.

How did Michael do on the yoke?

And that is a pretty sick farmer's walk, though I expect a little more than sub-50 ft from you next time ;)

rbrown said:
that's why I did it my friend. I would expect nothing less from you.:)

I need the pressure...badly.

B True

Cuthbert said:
How did Michael do on the yoke

he did okay. He went up to 725, but he was wearing those crazy shoes of his with the air pockets on the back. With that much weight they just crush in on you.

By the way, Michael is stoked now because Steve gave him some OL shoes. They are nice.

I like training the farmers super heavy for a set. After the 400, I had really good speed with the 310. I believe that is how Marunde trains.

Cuthbert said:

And that is a pretty sick farmer's walk, though I expect a little more than sub-50 ft from you next time ;)

not sure what the problem was; for some reason it just wanted to come out of my hand after 45 feet or so:)

Top Bottom