Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to those of you that drive a standard transmission

ippon

Have you noticed that there's this weird muscle on your thigh right below the waistline, next to the abdominals, that is far more developed on your left leg then your right? I noticed it the other day, and the only thing I could figure was that it's from working a clutch constantly in traffic. Does anyone know what this muscle is called, and any exercises that would target it? Apparently the clutch on my defender 90 is a terrific workout for the left leg, but it'd be nice to beable to balance it out on the right side! It's very noticable. I guess power cleans, squats, and deadlifts don't hit it?

Thanks.

As in use only one leg to hold my body up while doing the decline situp? Just let the other one hang off the side, etc?

Thanks.

i thought this thread was going to be about the cramping when driving home after leg day
i usually am sitting in the parkinglit for a while because i can't push the pedals
lol:D :p

I had to crawl out of my car once because of that. Sat down in it after leg day. Pressed in the clutch and BAM! Massive leg cramps all up and down my leg. I was cryin.

Oh boy. Today is leg day.

it stinks when you get a cramp while shifting and you are in the middle of an intersection, you just freeze and go aaaaaauuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!

ippon said:
Have you noticed that there's this weird muscle on your thigh right below the waistline, next to the abdominals, that is far more developed on your left leg then your right? I noticed it the other day

Hmm.. never took notice. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Top Bottom