Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To the Anti-semites, Anti-Israeli's of this board

bouncer said:
Just when I think of returning to eliteFATness I find this shit to remind me to keep the fuck away.

I can't believe Manny just replied after Mortyjackson and OXANDRIN's unedited replies. Fuck just reminds me of why I resigned as a moderator here too.

Bouncer

If you look at the time my reply was posted you'll note I had no way to see Oxandrin's reply and Morty wasn't there when I first looked. Once my post is sent, I go back to the Chat page. Chill bro. Life ain't that bad. Coming from you I wont take your comment as offensive since I respect you.

bouncer said:
Jackson you fucking dipshit, I was complaining that Manny DIDN'T delete or edit your reply.

I DIDNT WRITE THAT SHIT JACK ASS!!! Some motherfucker has been editing my shit and i thought you were suggesting it was Manny. I am not a fucking dipshit, whoever the asshole was that wrote that shit in my reply is the fucking dipshit.

manny78 said:

If you look at the time my reply was posted you'll note I had no way to see Oxandrin's reply and Morty wasn't there when I first looked. Once my post is sent, I go back to the Chat page. Chill bro. Life ain't that bad. Coming from you I wont take your comment as offensive since I respect you.

And I you buddy.

Morty fuck off, this is 'ol buddy shoot the breeze talk'. Hi 2Thick great to see you too again ol buddy. Hope everything is OK there.

Who are all these new dim cunts posting here these days ?.

bouncer said:
Hi 2Thick great to see you too again ol buddy. Hope everything is OK there.

Who are all these new dim cunts posting here these days ?.

Things are going well.

Nice to see you around again. I know why you left, but it wouldn't hurt to say hi to your buddies every once in a while.

Hi Buddy, I chat with Ranger and Texas all the time on MSN IM. But you might pass on my regards to Flexed, Busk, E2, Velvett, B'mom and the gang on the MOD board. Take care. I'm out of here for another few months.

Top Bottom