Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To stay or go?

relationship great/sex is horrible after a year & trying everything. Stay or go?

• Run like hell and go get laid asap

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Stay with your S.O. and rely on self satisfaction

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Kali

High End Bro
Platinum
What would you do and why?

As much as I hate to say it, I may have to leave due to lack of communicaiton.

I voted for run, but not go get laid asap. Communication is a building block of a relationship, along with trust and honesty. Its a key to any relationship and without it or a lack of it it will put a tremendous strain on the relationship, there will be more arguements or fights then normal and its just not a good thing in general.

I said leave.... but only when you are flat-out open with him and give him one more chance.

I believe that a person needs to be sexually satisfied, without that, it's somewhat of a friendship only.

and one last ditch effort, (I don't know how you'd feel about this morally), you could try an "open" relationship if he is unwilling/unable to satisfy you.

Oh, and have you thought of having a threesome FFM with him.... that might just spice it up!

I'm confused... not sure exactly what the hell you are even talking about... but then again, you are a woman...

You have been with someone for over a year... and the sex sucks... and you are wondering if you should run away from said SO and get sexual gratification else where??

If sex sucks, it is your fault as much as the other persons... sorry, but if it sucks or is boring, then it is up to one party or the other to invent new ways to make it more exciting...

That is rediculous to say "someone sucks".

C-ditty

Okay, let me clarify... NOT ME! A friend of mine came and asked me what to do, and I thought before giving my advice I should get a well rounded answer from everyone and get different types of opinions that may help me see this situation in a different light before I go telling her what to do, or what I would do. I should have linked the other post into this, and I apologize for not making that clear. If anyone wants the full story, I have another post up about this. Thank you for your input.

If you are with someone that you like and:

1) You love them
2) They love you

There is no single reason why you can't fix ANYTHING. ANYTHING can be fixed. You can teach someone how to treat you different, how to understand you, or how to give you what you need in bed. You can find someone else that treats you nice...BUT...

You may never feel that feeling inside of your heart ever again in your life. Trust me on this...you really may never again. You can't control what you feel inside of your heart.

I was talking with a woman a few weeks back about her boyfriend that lives away from her. She loves him, he loves her. They argue a bit over little issues (things that she has done to him and things that he has done to her) and she doesn't see how they can work it out. I told her "If you love him and he loves you...the two of you TOGETHER can work through ANYTHING...if you LOVE each other enough."

That is the truth...but you must love each other enough to understand each other and to be able to satisfy the other's needs. There isn't much that I wouldn't do for a woman that I loved...even go to counseling or learning about how to please her sexually.

I am not perfect by any means...but for the woman that I love...I want to be PERFECT to her. I want to be everything that she has ever wanted in a man... I want to touch her deep within her soul...

B True

Just like everything else in a relationship you must talk about Sex..
And what you like and don't like.. And if it's important to the other person as
well; then there is nothing you can't work out..

Full-On SPRINT Your Ass Outta There!!!

As posted in your other Thread darlin';).......

I've had this happen to me in a relationship once. I'll make a short story long here and give you the abreviated version. I met this girl "Casey" while I was bartending in '95. I didn't want anything to do with her at first, but she was always there to see me at the end of the night, and we always would end up talking out in her Car until dusk, so one thing eventually led to another...OK, so it turns out that this girl was everything I ever wanted in a woman on all levels EXEPT sexually. I mean she hated EVERYTHING...hated being on top(a first for me), hated it from behind, HATED giving me oral sex(although she sure enjoyed it when I gave), and just had NO SEXUAL aura about her whatsoever. I tried talking to her about it like an adult because I wanted it to work. Problem is though(and maybe I just wasn't sensitive enough when I put the request to her), is that she took my requests to be more open as far as our sexual needs, as me trying to mold her into my little whore(which I was), and she came back with the attitude that she wasn't going to do anything to slut herself out, for the sake of some MANS sexual needs. I couldn't get through to her, and eventually went looking for sex elsewhere, and ended up being the asshole after the shit ended. To this day she tells people that Im some big crack dealer, and was a deadfuck(not true). In my opinion, there are three important elements to a sucessfull relationship that MUST be in place in order for there to even be a FOUNDATION for a long-term relationship, assuming that is what a person is looking for. Those being:

1. Trust
2. Sex
3. Communication

The order of importance depends on the person imo, but applies to ALL people from my experiences. Take any of the three away, and you are just with a tweener.

Top Bottom