Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all enlisted members - HELP!!

nativebreed

So im in a bit of a bind.

I am going to enlist pretty soon, and want to run one last cycle before I head on out. I am looking to pack on a few more lbs of muscle before I head to BCT, AIT, ABS and then finally RASP. My question is, do they do blood tests/ steroid tests at MEPS? :worried:

I was going to run Test C, Deca, and Dbol. But the thought of them checking for that over there just freaks me out.

Any thoughts?

They do some extensive blood work but they don't check for gear. However, you do not want to go into test on gear, as you may show heightened liver enzymes, heightened RBC count, and heightened blood pressure. Some of these qualifications may be a DQ. I wouldn't even go near them for the time being or even during basic for that matter. Packing on a few extra pounds is not worth losing a job, you'd probably lose it all at basic anyways

So im in a bit of a bind.

I am going to enlist pretty soon, and want to run one last cycle before I head on out. I am looking to pack on a few more lbs of muscle before I head to BCT, AIT, ABS and then finally RASP. My question is, do they do blood tests/ steroid tests at MEPS? :worried:

I was going to run Test C, Deca, and Dbol. But the thought of them checking for that over there just freaks me out.

Any thoughts?

I was in for 7yrs and they don't initially test for them when your going through MEPPs. But like dude said if your liver is off then they will look deeper. I'd wait till you got out of Basic/AIT. But be careful because if you get to big to fast at your Unit then they will do a specific test for gear. I say wait till you get to your unit and see from there bro.

Yea I wouldn't worry so much about them testing for them. It is actually all on your command and they will specifically test whoever they doubt but it is expensive. I'm in the army medical branch and as stated above liver enzymes are very important, if they are off they will DQ you no questions asked.

Ah crap. I was hoping I would be able to run at least one last cycle, but I rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for all the info guys!! I appreciate it!

I'd run GW 501 prior to going in.. the muscle condition isn't nearly as important as your cardio/ endurance capabilities..

Top Bottom