Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training Journal

Monstar, lets stick to a program ok? J/K, but you'll find that things always look interesting at first, but the real test is what happens a few months down the road. Of course, I'm willing to bet that you're holding onto 30lbs. of chub. I'm sure that doing more work will help, but think about dropping the carbs down to under 100 grams. Don't worry about using them for energy and a pump. Those who hold fat on more carbs seem to do better on less of them. If I were you, protein should be 400grams a day, probably more. I'd cut down on the fats by 20 grams or so and cut the carbs in half. You'll notice better results, but it's just my opinion, I could always be wrong. NOT. Cough *don't train to failure*cough. Sorry, I must have chucked up some advice- remember it, failure training sucks!

One last thing, if I hear you complain about being a fat piece of shit one more time, I'm coming over to Delaware to kick your ass. Everyday is progress, granted that you remember to stick to it. Good luck. Stay strong and lay off the fucking peanut butter ;)

gmm... yeah dude Serious Growth was WAY too much fucking work damn yo. Yeah I am thinking about keeping my carbs a little bit lower than 200g. I am trying to keep my damn protein intake up but its SO HARD! I mean I am trying to eat a lot of protein and I am just not getting enough I dont know what the problem is. I need some meals that contain like 100g of protein.

Why dont you recommend training to failure? Just curious I always thought that was the idea. Muscular failure. Yeah I do have to keep my diet in order 100%. Discipline baby! :D

DAY 2- JULY 14, 2001

I am considering instead of taking Xenadinre or MD6 twice a day maybe move it to just before my workouts. I dont know I want to burn fat but my appetite is suffering BIG TIME! I have to literally force food in my mouth and after a bite I feel like I am totally full. :eek:

CARDIO- none.

COMMENTS- Workout I went really well I think. FUCKING INTENSE as hell. Bent rows really fucked up lats with some low reps. Chest got a good workout really exploding on incline presses.. really hammered pecs. Clean and presses were EXAUSTING and totally FUCKING CRAZY! :eek::eek::eek: Went nuts on clean and presses. Trisets were kinda tough I guess quads got good contractions on leg ext. Everything else went okay. Cant wait to get into the muscle rounds!

DIET- Need more FUCKING PROTEIN! and less FUCKING CARBS!!! :eek:
Total (g) Protein: 256g
Total (g) Carb: 185g
Total (g) Fat: 82g

SLEEP- 8 hours last night... good amount of sleep for the most part. Slept real well I think got a good deep sleep. Weekends I have no problem getting my sleep!

SUPPLEMENTS - 5g creatine postworkout along with high-glycemic carbs and whey protein, multi-vitamin/mineral, 2 MD6 30-45 minutes before cardio and workout.

TRAINING-
Base Training.
bentover reverse ez-bar row 185x8; 200x6; 210x5; 225x4; 235x3
low-incline dumbbell presses 70x8; 80x6; 85x5; 90x4; 92.5x3
clean and press 115x8; 125x6; 135x5; 145x4; 150x3
Volume Training.
(triset)
leg ext. 120x15; 120x15; 120x15; 120x15
standing one-leg curls 50x15; 50x15; 50x15; 50x15
one-dumbbell calf raises 60x15; 60x15; 60x15; 60x15

TRAINING LENGTH: 40 minutes long. All rest periods according to set rest periods listed at the top of this post.

WATER- didnt take in enough AT ALL.

Last edited:
I first read about holding back from Charles Staley and Pavel Tsatsouline. Your nervous system takes a lot longer to recover from failure training than the muscular system, so keeping the reps 1 or 2 shy of failure allows the muscles to be worked more often and the weights are more likely to increase since the nervous system isn't in as great a need of recovery. Guys who got really strong training to failure were Heavy Duty followers, because they could wait so long and their nervous systems were fully ready, but their muscular system was ready a week ago when a guy would take 9, 10 or more days off. It's the total workload that counts. It should rise month to month all the while going down in cycles, otherwise, you'll hit the dreaded plateau. Saving some for the next workout does wonders.

As for protein, go to the protein factory and shell out a hundred bucks for 15lbs. worth of whey concentrate and some caseinate. Just make yourself eat it. If you like peanut butter or whatever your favorite food is, then go for one meal with that, but everything else is protein and fiber. Once you get used to a high intake, you can handle 80 to 100 grams per meal. Don't forget the fiber. I like to have a bowl of those kashi cereals for my daily intake. They are loaded with fiber which will not only keep you healthy from all that protein(without it,colitis is in your favor) , but also slow the digestion of carbs. Yeah, it sucks, but keep in little bits of the things you like.

gmm thanks for replying dude. Yeah I hear what your saying about not training to failure that actually makes a lot of sense I know that heavy training to failure can really tax your nervous system pretty badly.

About my protein intake I know I need some fucking money I am not working right now and my parents are dicks about buying my supplements theyre such fucking assholes. I need like 20 lbs.+ of whey protein. I am almost TOTALLY out of my Big Whey from Designer which tastes like horse shit. But oh well its good protein I think. Well Ill try and keep my protein intake up. :D

DAY 3- JULY 15, 2001

CARDIO- 20 minutes low-intensity stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach +

COMMENTS- felt very flabby today. Ran short on time for cardio which fucking sucked. Partially due to laziness and partially due to me having to go sooner then I had thought. What the fuck.

DIET-
Total (g) Protein: 237g
Total (g) Carb: 48g
Total (g) Fat: 74g

SLEEP- 7.5 hours last night... slept pretty good I guess. Just woke up and I am going to do some cardio.

SUPPLEMENTS - Multi-vitamin/mineral, 2 Xenadrine 30-45 minutes before cardio, and in afternoon.

TRAINING. REST.

TRAINING LENGTH: N/A.

WATER- took in an okay amount all day I guess.

Last edited:
DAY 4- JULY 16, 2001

CARDIO-

COMMENTS- HOLY FUCKING HELL!!! I had to stop working out the first time partially because I ran short on time, and partially because I couldnt even stand up straight, or feel okay after my squats. MOTHERFUCKING CRAZY workout. Dips hit chest really well but nothing MAJOR I mean it wasnt THAT HARD. I think I really need to either do some WEIGHTED DIPS or stick to a freeweight exercise. Dips were tough but they were like EXAUSTIVE the way that squats were. SQUATS totally attcked my body. I mean they just took my lower body and beat the fuck out of it. I couldnt even feel my legs after doing all those sets of 4. :eek: Definitely one FUCKING HELL OF A WORKOUT! I am going to workout again later on tonight when feeling comes back into my hamstring so I can do some stiff deadlifts and some calf raises. DAMN! NEVER had a program like this before. Afterwards I was thinking about pussying out of this program but I decided not to and just suck it up and move on. HOLY SHIT! :mad:

DIET-
Total (g) Protein: 90g
Total (g) Carb: 77g
Total (g) Fat: 19g

SLEEP- 5 HOURS last night... what the FUCK!!? Goddamnit I was fucking up all night like a goddamn retard I dont know what the fuck my problem is. How to expect to make any type of gains sleeping FIVE FUCKING HOURS!??

SUPPLEMENTS- 5g creatine postworkout with high-glycemic carbs and whey-protein. Multi-vitamin/mineral, 2 Xenadrine 30-45 minutes before workout, and again another time.

TRAINING.
Muscle Rounds.
(AM)
dips (bodyweight) 4,4,4,4,4,4; 4,4,4,4,4,4; 4,4,4,4,4,4; 4,4,4,4,4,4;
squats 205x4,4,4,4,4,4; 205x4,4,4,4,4,4; 205x4,4,4,4,4,4; 205x4,4,4,4,4,4
(PM)
stiff-legged deadlifts
one-dumbbell calf raises

TRAINING LENGTH: 30 minutes for my first workout; and

WATER-

Top Bottom