Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training + CKD Journal

MonStar1023

I have decided to give Titan Training LAST and FINAL try... I dont doubt at all that this program will work, and work well, but I just have trouble with it. I end up fucking up the diet or the training REALLY badly. Last time my calories were FAR TOO LOW. I really have to get my diet in order along with my training and really stick to it. Psychoskitz did both and really worked wonders for him. As long as I can keep everything in line and stick to it I should be fine.. starting on August 11, 2001 This will be MY LAST RUN-THROUGH with the CKD. That type of diet along with this type of training is FUCKING HARD!!!

Titan Training + CKD...

Cardio.
On training days...
20-30 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
On non-training days...
20-30 minutes 2x per day
On 8th day...
Day off from cardio

Diet.
On training days...
3000 calories - 150g protein, trace amount of carbs, 250g fat
On non-training days...
2500 calories - 150g protein, trace amount of carbs, 200g fat
On 8th day...
4000 calories - 200g of protein, 700g carbs, 45g fat

Supplements.
Alternate Xenadrine and MD6 + ECA Stack every other day except for Day 8 which is a day off from ephedrine. 5g of creatine on all training days immediately after workout and 20-25g of creatine on Day 8. A good multi-vitamin 2x per day as well.

Training.
DAY 1: Volume Training. (isolation exercises)
(supersets)
chest/back 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
shoulders/traps 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
biceps/triceps 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
calves/abs 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
inner/outer forearms 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS

DAY 2: Base Training. (compound exercises)
chest 8-6-5-4-3 - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
back 8-6-5-4-3 - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
shoulders/traps 8-6-5-4-3 - 1.5 minutes rest between sets

DAY 3: REST.
DAY 4: REST.

DAY 5: Muscle Rounds. (6 sets of 4, 10 second rests between each set of 4)
chest 6x4; 4 SETS - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
back 6x4; 4 SETS - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
biceps 6x4; 4 SETS - 1.5 minutes rest between sets

DAY 6: Muscle Rounds. (6 sets of 4, 10 second rests between each set of 4)
shoulders 6x4; 4 SETS - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
triceps 6x4; 4 SETS - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
calves 6x4; 4 SETS - 1.5 minutes rest between sets

DAY 7: REST.
DAY 8: REST.

:D:D
Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
third time's a charm! TT is still working for me, I think what you need to do is pick a workout and stay with it for at least a few weeks. No flame at all, but I've been reading the board for a month or two and this is like the 4th time you've decided to start a new regimen. Some people love HIT, some TT, some an entirely diff program...I think they can all work but it takes a little time and dedication.

I'm taking in about 3500 cals a day by the way, which helps with the energy needed to train and gives me enough to recover from these intense workouts. My .02

jax

Jax...

Whatsup bro? Yeah I am going to give Titan Training one more run-through. We will see what happens with it I really do believe that it works but the thing is that I have trouble sticking with the low-carbs. I dont know though well see.

yeah, low-carbs is killer. For cutting it's actually not bad, b/c the food combinations can be so filling. I tried it for bulking a couple times (anabolic diet) and couldn't for the life of me eat over 4000 cals a day. As far as energy levels, once you get through the first week or two a lot of people say they are equal to or higher than on a moderate/high carb diet. Good luck bro!

-got muscle rounds today, got no sleep last night. I'm fuuucked!!!! :D

Jax...

Yo whatsup bro? Yeah I have been reading a lot lately on the Shift Diet my Mr.X but I dont know yet. We will see whats going on with that he definitely knows his shit and seems to come up with some really impressive diets.

Top Bottom