Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on how to make CRACK

Now your gonna pay close to $300US for a Q of good whites. Why would you want to turn this to crack, is it worth more? I thought crack was cheap and shitty? Enlighten me Havoc.

It's cheap, shitty and highly addictive. Plus you increase your product volume. What's not to like!

The Cliff Notes:

Steal your neighbor's gun, pop in the clip, flick the safety and shoot yourself.

Oh, and don't be an asshole, bring your body bag so the poor slob that finds your body won't have to scrub out the blood stains all afternoon.

I prefer to lick the bufotenine off the backs of Cane toads.

velvett said:
The Cliff Notes:

Steal your neighbor's gun, pop in the clip, flick the safety and shoot yourself.

Oh, and don't be an asshole, bring your body bag so the poor slob that finds your body won't have to scrub out the blood stains all afternoon.

Velvette your always thinking of others...your considerate, that's what I'm saying. I would add a garbage bag over the head before you pull the trigger that way most of the splatter stays in that bag.

havoc said:
Must point out that I have never taken part in cocaine, crack or any drug that isnt natural for that matter,

You're a retard, cocaine is all natural dumbass.

Plifter aka "infant dick", cocaine has to go through a process, drugs like herb, shrooms and peyote don't. They are always just ready to go, sort of like your mothers whorehouse during dollar days. Having and IQ level of 167 which is well over genius you little runt makes it inherently known that coke does not just spring from the ground in little ziploc bags, it has to be processed from the plant to the substance(this is what I mean when I say it isnt natural, got it Shirley) cock breath but thanks for the attempt at intervention.

LEGALIZE THE HERB AND LEAVE THE CRACK AND THE COKE ALONE!! GANJA IS THE HEALING OF THE NATION!!!

Top Bottom