Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on Bridging?

skyling35

So I have seen several people talking about bridging from one cycle to another. I think I understand the basics, but I have a few questions. I'm thinking of running either a forged lean mass cycle (30 -60) days not sure on dosage, or a Epistrong cycle. (30-45) days. Then a pct of Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack and forged PCT. My questions come in here. Im thinking of bridging with dermacrine to a Shredder stack for the summer. Im not sure how long to bridge for when to start dermacrine and any other supps for bridging. I assume you cant bridge till after pct, but again not sure. All and all I would think the bridged cycle would run at least 5 months.

Any Input will be great.

I was going to bridge cycles also.. from what I was told cycle/bridge/cycle/then pct.. I would like more info on this also...

it has to do with taking aless androgenic ph in between tstrong phs or taking a potent ph then taking a weaker ph then pct.

Just curious (not meaning to detract form OP) what if instead of Dermacrine you use Sustain Alpha as a bridge? you might not gain too much during this "bridge" but I know feel pretty damn good on Sustain and with some other basic OTC PCT stuff would a bridge help your body reset a bit instead of just drawing out a longer cycle? Because with longer cycles don't you have to worry more about supplementing with hcg and other complications?

Wait a few weeks until "BRIDGE" comes out. it's designed specifically to address all the concerns of maintaining gains form one cycle to another. A monthly course will run you about a buck a day.

that sounds like its going to be a great product.

Hey Nelson so how would I do this With the products I wanna bridge.

would it be cycle pct bridge cycle pct, or
cycle bridge cycle pct

Sustain is a natty anti e. You can use it or/and POST CYCLE to keep estro under control of cycle as well, but BRIDGE is designed to mimic the effects of steroids without suppression. It was an anti catabolic, a blood volumizer, natty T & LH boosters, etc.

The best way to use BRIDGE is to finish your cycle with standard PCT. (I recommend HCG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, Sustain and adex). Then...you use BRIDGE until you're ready to cycle again. Repeat often for best results. :)

Top Bottom