Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time Between Cut Stack and Bulk Stack?

legendz

Right now I'm on my cut stack consisting of Alpha-T2, Need2Slin and Forged Burner. By almost the middle of October, eight weeks after starting the stack, I plan to stop it completely. I would like to start a clean bulking stack afterward, probably involving Beastdrol and one or two other supps.

My question is, after stopping the cut stack, do I need to wait for some time before starting the bulk stack? How much time? Or can I just start the bulk stack the next day?

Right now I'm on my cut stack consisting of Alpha-T2, Need2Slin and Forged Burner. By almost the middle of October, eight weeks after starting the stack, I plan to stop it completely. I would like to start a clean bulking stack afterward, probably involving Beastdrol and one or two other supps.

My question is, after stopping the cut stack, do I need to wait for some time before starting the bulk stack? How much time? Or can I just start the bulk stack the next day?

I think it's best to let a weight "settle in." Otherwise, you just yo yo, blow up and the body presumes it's been starving and it'll store MORE fat.

This would be a good time to use some ZIP,(Muscle Building Supplement | Weight Gain Supplement | Best Whey Protein | Custom Protein) which just hypes the thyroid without stims. GEAR and BRIDGE are good too to keep an edge while unenhanced. Give it a couple of months, then SLOWLY start adding more cals.

I think it's best to let a weight "settle in." Otherwise, you just yo yo, blow up and the body presumes it's been starving and it'll store MORE fat.

This would be a good time to use some ZIP,(Muscle Building Supplement | Weight Gain Supplement | Best Whey Protein | Custom Protein) which just hypes the thyroid without stims. GEAR and BRIDGE are good too to keep an edge while unenhanced. Give it a couple of months, then SLOWLY start adding more cals.

Okay. Thanks for the tips, Nelson. I'll definitely look into those three products.

Top Bottom