Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tide Cycles

pin

Banned
Have you guys heard of them?

I've been off cycle for about 4 years now and planning to go back on soon.

A good bro of mine and myself experimented for years with various cycling techniques and got pretty dialed in.

He has been doing tide cycles for a couple of years now. He uses 200 mg of Deca for 2 weeks. Then switches to sust 250 or Test-Cypionate for 2 weeks. Back and forth. He runs HCG and stays on cycle for many moons.

He's been on cycle for almost a year at a time, claims no side effects because he goes off one compound before sides have a chance to set in since one is a nandrolone and another is a test.

No shrunk ballz, very little acne, no bitch tits but awesome gains.

I've pretty much already decided to try it cause I'm a fan of long cycles but hate sides.

But I want to pick your guys brains first.

I don't see a point unless you're looking to stay on pretty much permanently, as both shut your hpta down

I don't see a point unless you're looking to stay on pretty much permanently, as both shut your hpta down

True. But I'd be running HCG as well.

I don't know that I'd be on cycle permanently per se. But 4 to 6 month cycles with 4 or 6 weeks of PCT between.

Top Bottom