Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on this new training split?

Ceros

Thoughts on this new split? I used to do a 5 day split and constantly run through that and never take days off, so thinking this one will give me a little rest. So please give me your thoughts on this, I'm thinking it should work great. I'll make out the actual sets and such if ya want also.

Monday - Chest / abs
-----------------------
BB Bench -
Incline BB Bench
Pullovers
DB Flys

Tuesday - Back / Calves
-----------------------
Rack Pulls
BB Rows
Cable Lat Pull Downs
DB Rows

Wednesday - Shoulders / Traps / abs
-----------------------
BB OHP
BB Upright Rows
Cable Face Pulls
Front DB Raises

Thursday - Quads / calves
-----------------------
Heel raised BB squats
Machine Leg Extensions
Sissy Squats

Friday - Arms / abs
-----------------------
Closegrip BB Bench
BB Curls
Cables Pushdowns
DB Curls
DB Overhead extensions
DB Preacher Curls

Saturday - Hams / Glutes / calves
-----------------------
Sumo BB Squats
BB Stiff Legged Deads
Machine Hamstring Curls
BB Lunges

Sunday - off
------------------------

There are way more efficient ways of training. That looks like a routine straight out of a magazine. I did stuff like that for a long time. I started reading and rethinking the way I train, I have made the best gains ever. I found that working a bodypart once a week, sucks. Most bodypart splits, for me, suck. Most people aren't even willing to try new things because this is the crap they see in magazines, or this is what the pros do.

There are way more efficient ways of training. That looks like a routine straight out of a magazine. I did stuff like that for a long time. I started reading and rethinking the way I train, I have made the best gains ever. I found that working a bodypart once a week, sucks. Most bodypart splits, for me, suck. Most people aren't even willing to try new things because this is the crap they see in magazines, or this is what the pros do.

More than a 4 word response? nice. Why couldn't this have just been your first response? So you're just saying you don't like body split workouts? I used to experience great gains off of old routines like 5x5 and SS but since I've made my beginner gains I now don't get much results from it and now find the best results from body splits, especially because I'm all natural and need some good time for my muscles to rest as well as the fact that I'm not training for strength or power anymore and more of a bodybuilding routine.

Read up on DC training. That might interest u, unless ur a gym junkie that has to get in there all the time. If ur not, i don't see the point in hitting it 5 or 6 days a week.

Top Bottom